"Meet the Rev Heads! A group of thrill seeking, hard boiled, car crazy, adrenaline junkies determined to win the ‘Rev Heads Rally’ at all costs.
Each Rev Head brings their own style and charisma to the track as they go head-to-head in a battle for racing glory.
Join in the fun and compete in over 20 ‘Cup Series’ to collect additional Rev Heads and Vehicles.
- 3 Themes and 18 tracks
- 24 Cup Series
- Augmented Reality (AR) Race Mode
- 7 powered pickups + a speed boost
- Local Networked Multiplayer
- 30 Upgradeable Cars
- 18 Rev ‘Head’ Characters
- Customise your cars and characters
- A challenging Mission System
- Time Trial mode – perfect your form
- Replay mode – re-watch all the action
- Photo Sharing"
"Significant Handling Improvements
Reward Ads now Earn 100 Coins
General Gameplay & Track Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, a few flaws.
First off, I enjoy this game, it’s fun and simple, but some things in this game get me hella salty. The npcs can pit maneuver me, but I can’t do it back. After dying, the shield doesn’t protect you from “sabotage”.
And even when a npc pushes into me and I’m holding the opposite direction to stay on track they always win and I spin out.
Idk how it’ll be whenever you add multiplayer, (I hope other people won’t be able to pit maneuver me) but even with that the game is fun, it’ll only get better with multiplayer
Fun but problems
Graphics, physics, and simple controls make this game fun. Two things are irritating: when I collect 500 coins and attempt to buy another car, it always gives me the duplicate of the car I have. And I’m not just whining about it happening once or twice - 6 times I have tried this, and the odds are astronomically against that happening at this point based on the number of cars supposedly available to purchase. And to only award 200 coins back on a duplicate car when you spend 500? Stupid.
The other annoying thing is how quickly the computer controlled cars respawn in the championship compared to how long it takes the player. Big difference, and noticeably frustrating.
Glitchy, unfair, 50% fun.
- Good music
- Good selection of cars
- lots of characters to fit your personality
- Sporadic and buggy if you play more than 4 races at a time
- Not original. Just a mobile Mario Kart, but a lot more problems
- UNFAIR! I tap the wall, I slide off the road. My opponent slams it, nothing. I hit an oil spill, I slide right off the road and my character flies out of the car. Another suggestion to make it more fair: put a performance rank for each race.
Another cool idea would be to have a supercharger. You fill it up throughout the race then you supercharge your power-up. This is what some supercharged power-ups might be:
Shield: rebounds power-up and attacks opponent with it.
Oil spill: leaves a long trail of oil behind you as you drive.
Bouncer: bounces 6 times instead of 3.
Heatseeker: targets opponents both in front and behind you.
Sabotage: Brings opponents to a complete stop
Mine: 3 mines for you to drop.
1st Place striker: attacks all cars ahead of you.
I will come back to this game in a few weeks and see if you have made any improvements. See ya!
- Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- 178.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spunge Games Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The X1 Free
- Remove Ads $2.99
- A Bigger Pack of Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.