Find your tone. Reverb.com is a simple, fun way to browse vintage, used and new music gear including guitars, basses, amplifiers, effects/pedals, drums, keyboards, and pro-audio, or quickly post your own gear for sale.
- Search, browse & buy instruments and other musical gear
- Take photos and list your guitars, pedals, amps & effects for sale on Reverb
- Save your favorite items for later
Join the marketplace community that’s built by musicians. Reverb makes it easy to buy and sell gear online.
• Fixed unresponsive UI after viewing a photo in a conversation
• Fixed refund status looking a little funky when viewing your order.
What's Still New in 3.43:
• Hate paying for shipping? Well, have we got news for you. Now you can avoid shipping altogether! Check out our new local listings page, where you can search for gear in your city, your state, or wherever you feel like going to pick something up. This feature will be gradually rolling out to users in different territories so if you don’t see the feature on the Explore page, check back soon!
• We made some improvements to the order confirmation page. Now when you channel your inner George Harrison and land yourself a sitar, you'll see a bunch of helpful links and order info regarding your purchase.
• We made it easy to re-sell something you bought on the app. Is that jazz trombone collecting dust after two lessons? Head to your original order page to get that puppy off to the next Glenn Miller. This feature will be gradually rolling out to users in different territories so if you don’t see it now, check back soon!
• Sellers, we also made it easy to relist a returned or cancelled order. You too can head to the original order page and get your gear back out on the market. This feature will be gradually rolling out to users in different territories so if you don’t see it now, check back soon!
• Some text was overlapping, some other text was the same color as the background, and both were totally illegible. Now reading is easy as 123, simple as do re mi.
• We also did some behind the scenes work. Nothing you, the stars, need to worry about. We'll run the stage. You just keep making the music.
Ratings and Reviews
Reverb makes it SO EASY to not only find whatever musical “gear” that one is looking for, they will tell you about similar kinds of stuff (I don’t think that I would’ve even known about the Alesis Sample Pad Pro, which I just bought, if they hadn’t pointed it out to me while I was searching for “Electronic Drums”)
They also compare prices, which helps tremendously when someone, like myself, is on a “tight budget”.
It also helps that they are a trustworthy & reputable business on-line that stand firmly on customer satisfaction, a business model that, unfortunately, is becoming harder & harder to find these days.
Lastly, I have to say that I love the fact that they have created a place where a person can also advertise & sell their own gear without having to resort to eBay (or other on-line “auctions”) or places like Craigslist, where a seller can only hope to do so locally.
Bottom line: I LOVE REVERB. Whether you are a buyer or a seller (or both) I recommend REVERB highly!! 🎼🐵🙈🙉🙊🎶
You’re better off at guitar center
Awful! We would’ve made more money at guitar center and that’s sad. We listed a fender guitar for $50 with $50 shipping. Once the guitar was purchased the label calculator said the cost would be $22 to ship. Once we went to purchase the label (literally 5 minutes later) it said it would be 53 to ship! There was an option on the same page for $5 for reverb’s shipping label and protection. Based on the app, we were under the impression we would pay the $5 to ensure we had insurance on the guitar and pay for an actual label at the UPS store. We went ahead and purchased what we thought was a $5 protection plan under reverb. We verified that did not have a $53 on our account (to avoid buying two labels) and went to UPS to purchase a label. The woman told us it was a $29 charge and we thought that was the end of it. Well turns out we have to pay reverb $58 plus their seller fees and the $29 from UPS is just for a box! I called to speak to a Reverb representative to explain our confusion and ask why I didn’t have a $53 charge pending on my account. He said I will get a bill statement and then pay reverb! If the charge would have been there I guarantee we would NOT have kept the process going. We would have called to void that charge and canceled the order for the guitar on reverb. Protect yourself and don’t give your instruments away for nothing. Don’t sell on reverb.
Developer Response ,
Hi there AO3627,
We're so so sorry to hear of your selling experience. Reverb is run by musicians to help other musicians buy and sell the gear they love. This experience does not represent the Reverb Community and we’d love to make this right for you. Please contact Reverb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-726-2728 and ask for Nick, one of our Customer Engagement Supervisors. We understand this has been a frustrating experience, but are happy to help. Thank you so much!
Best way to flip gear I’m not using
I found reverb awhile back so you can call me an early adopter. Since joining, I’ve bought and sold over 200 pieces of gear, largely for a profit. Synths, guitars, low-end mics, and of course pedals.
The transaction history that they provide for nearly every product under the sun is super helpful, both to make sure I’m getting the best deal on a buy or how to price what I’m flipping (sometimes I land deals on Craigslist locally, list it on reverb, and make some money to help me get the thing I really want). I’m always buying used too. Not sure why anyone would buy a new piece of gear at this point considering how many used options there are on reverb and beyond for WAY less money.
For the most part the sellers I’ve bought from are friendly and open to offers. I’ve only encountered a few sour grapes. Sometimes people low-ball me on my listings which is annoying (though, I do it too...LOL) but I recently learned about a feature where you can automatically decline offers under 70% of asking price which is pretty great.
All in all, I continue to be impressed with the app and the site in general. The Feed is super addictive once you build it out and the customer support has always been responsive and pleasant. Recommended for any musician or collector.
- Reverb.com, LLC
- 83.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Reverb.com, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.