Reversee is a bridge between your pictures and reverse image search engines, allowing you to make a search by image.
Use Reversee to search for:
- Webpages displaying a picture.
- A higher resolution version of a picture.
- Someone's social network profile¹.
PS: Although the app allows you to search for pictures, it doesn't promise you will find results. The actual search is made by third party engines, and even if they are the best on the business, none of them cover 100% of the searches.
- Search with Google Images (default search engine).
- Editor to crop & rotate the picture.
- Smart navigation of your device photos (you can search by a picture in the middle of the camera roll and then come back to search for a picture nearby, avoiding to scroll the photos all over again).
- Paste image.
- Set size of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in: 1) Safari, 2) Chrome, 3) Add to Reading List, 4) Copy to Clipboard, 5) Send Email, etc.
- Save pictures from the web.
- iOS Extension: Use Reversee inside other apps (Photos, Safari, Chrome and any app that "exports" an image or URL).
- Two additional search engines: Bing and Yandex.
- Auto crop: it automatically removes the borders of a picture (very useful when searching by screenshots).
- Editor gestures: it makes the app a complete image visualizer (navigation, zoom, reset, crop and also an option to save the cropped image to the Camera Roll).
- Display detailed information about the image (URL, dimensions and file size).
- Eliminate the 5-second delay from the App Extension.
- Paste an image URL or any webpage URL (e.g. save the original image from Instagram).
- Camera access.
- Delete multiple pictures at once.
- No ads.
Google, Bing and Yandex are free services accessible from any web browser. Reversee is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of these search engines.
¹ A note about searching for someone's social network profile: as explained before, the app acts as a link between your device pictures and reverse image search engines, like Google Images. Search engines have to crawl pictures around the web first, so the image data is added to their database and then that picture can be shown in search results. However, not every site nor every photo in a website is crawled, for example, the majority of Facebook and Instagram pictures are not crawled. Other networks like Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn are more frequently shown in search results, but there is never a guarantee that a picture will be found even in those websites.
Fixed a Yandex issue and minor issues related to status/navigation bar.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, only a couple issues.
1) if you have iCloud enabled for picture storage, quite often iPad or iPhone moves the photo to storage before can do a search of the pic forcing having to open photos and refreshing picture, Reversee does not display any pictures that that have moved to iCloud, most other apps I have will use the local cached thumbnail images, and trigger a photo download from iCloud when an image is selected.
2) Yandex View quite often places searched photo over the links to large pictures, this may be a bug in the website, not the app.
This is the best reverse image app on ios
This is a decent app good against those catfishes on internet using fake photos
Easy too look up pictures but i see some people complaning about iCloud , well thats dumb cause who uses icloud for photos?? Using icloud storage lags your wifi network. icloud is the best for find myiPhone only well another please improve the app with a black theme cause white background hurts my eyes in the night thanks keep the good work this is a simple useful app without b.s.
Or unnecesary things, well if you like my review u can review my fb page: The Supreme Store Peru :)
I like this App but...
This app is amazing But the only problem is it doesn’t work on all images. For example if I do an image of one art it tells me who the art belongs to but if I do another artwork then it sometimes won’t tell me who the artist is it just shows apps on where you can look for the image. I don’t know if that’s just a normal google thing or if it’s the app but overall this is a great app!
- Eduardo Rocha
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014-2019 Eduardo Rocha
- In-App Purchases
- PRO $3.99
- Multiple Search Engines $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.