+ SMART SEARCH SUGGESTIONS - EXCLUSIVE APP ONLY FEATURE!
The Search tab only suggests words that appear in this content as you type to help spell long medical terms.
Review of Plastic Surgery, by Dr. Donald W. Buck II, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, it efficiently covers all of the material you need to know - from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics. The high-yield format means that you'll spend more time mastering important information and less time searching for it.
• Zero in on more than 40 essential topics found on in-service, board, and certifying exams in plastic surgery.
• Test your mastery of the material with self-assessment sections that mimic questions encountered on board exams.
• Clearly visualize key content thanks to superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
• Find and retain important information that's presented in a concise, high-yield manner - through bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks separately for text, images and tables to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading. Your progress answering questions in each chapter is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Review of Plastic Surgery by Elsevier.
Donald W Buck II, M.D., Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Updated About menu information
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 123.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.