Review of Plastic Surgery, by Dr. Donald W. Buck II, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, it efficiently covers all of the material you need to know - from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics. The high-yield format means that you'll spend more time mastering important information and less time searching for it.
• Zero in on more than 40 essential topics found on in-service, board, and certifying exams in plastic surgery.
• Test your mastery of the material with self-assessment sections that mimic questions encountered on board exams.
• Clearly visualize key content thanks to superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
• Find and retain important information that's presented in a concise, high-yield manner - through bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists.
This app is easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The search tool shows you choices of words that appear in the text as you type so it is quick and helps with spelling medical terms. This app also remembers past search terms so you can go back to a topic or image very easily. You can also create notes and bookmarks separately for chapters, images and tables to enhance your learning. Your progress answering questions in each chapter is saved so that you can pick up right where you left off. You can also change the text size for easier reading. No internet connection needed to view the full app. It is all ready for quick image and information retrieval. This app is optimized for whatever size device you are using, either phone or tablet.
Check out www.usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app is based on the full content of Review of Plastic Surgery by Elsevier.
Donald W Buck II, M.D., Assistant Professor of Surgery, Division of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, USA
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media, LLC
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 134.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Usatine Media LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.