With the Revl app you can easily view, edit, and share your videos and photos.
--- Key Features ---
CHANGE THE SOUNDTRACK OF YOUR VIDEO
DOWNLOAD MEDIA TO CAMERA ROLL OR SHARE
CREATE FUN LOOPING VIDEOS
- Remote Control & Previewing
- View videos and photos on the camera
- Edits Automatically using artificial intelligence
- Create your own edits with a fully featured mobile editor
- Motion data tracking; view your GPS route, speed, elevation, G-forces, and rotations.
- Easily update your camera for new features and optimal performance.
- Fixed video player's UI sometimes loosing color
- Fixed music tool's song cell height
- Fixed music tool's title bar scrolling behavior
- Improved editor's display of the first frame of the video
- Improved performance of checking if all photos in a render is fully downloaded
- Added an email verification flow
- Disabled AirPlay on the editor's video preview
- Improved layout of experience render cells
Ratings and Reviews
Used this with my Revl camera and after a kitesurfing session and love It. I can quickly find my jumps and tricks automatically then put together a video with my own music.
They still have a few bugs to fix but I can already see the potential. This is a huge time saver. Can’t wait to try the Facebook live-streaming feature this weekend
They’re junk! Not worth the time or headache let alone money!! Extremely disappointed with this horrendous company! Some of their mounts dont have a hole or loop to attach the leash too, and the clip on my camera broke causing it to fall into water where I could t get it back. After going back and forth with the company the best they ever offered was a discount to buy another one. There’s no chance in hell I’d buy another one for nearly the same price as the original ($400), when it literally took about 2 years to get the first one! I had the thing for a month and their customer service didn’t care and eventually started blatantly ignoring me. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE COMPANY and they do not deserve to be in business!!
Would give -5 stars if I could
I’ve been trying to download videos from my skydive for the last two days. But the REVL screen is stuck on “Your experience is being processed.” This is the most difficult and ridiculous app ever created. Just because of this lackluster app, I will never go to Skydive San Diego again (who was just as useless when I called them for help!) Guess I should just enjoy my videos for the next couple of weeks before they’re gone forever. Oh, I did manage to text the videos to myself, but the access to them expired a day later. What the hell? I paid for those videos!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.