Revolectrix Charge Control Software (CCS) allows you to remotely monitor and control your Revolectrix PowerLab series chargers from any Apple iOS device using a Bluetooth Low Energy wireless link.
MINIMUM APPLE DEVICE REQUIREMENTS:
- Apple iOS 8.0
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0
- iPhone 5
- iPad 3rd-gen
- iPad Mini 1st-gen
- iPad Air 1st-gen
- Real-time monitoring and control for Bump Controller chargers
- Simultaneously connect to up to 4 Bump Controllers
- View and control up to 16 PowerLab chargers channels from a single screen
- Automatic Bump Controller and PowerLab firmware upgrades over Bluetooth
- Automatic upload and storage of battery charge graphs
- History, reporting, graphing of battery charge graphs
- Battery historical performance trending charts
- Quick Manual operation setup (faster data input)
- End of operation alerts to mobile device for remote monitoring (within BlueTooth range)
- Quick BumpTag setup (faster data input)
- Replace BumpTag wizard
- Sync Battery History to/from DropBox cloud fileshare (and across devices)
- Support for background Bluetooth connections (app stays connected when it loses focus)
- Charge graph export to .CSV
REVOLECTRIX PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY:
This application is compatible with the following Revolectrix PowerLab series of products:
- Revolectrix Bump Controller (and connected PL6, PL8, and DPL8 chargers)
NOTE: The original PowerLab series of chargers do not support Bluetooth, so this app cannot connect to them directly - only via the Bump Controller.
BUGFIX: Dropbox sync authentication failing
BUGFIX: Selecting History from Battery popup menu sometimes freezes app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really like the app on my iPad
Happy to see updates coming steady. They constantly keep adding to the app and the bump controller. Very good support.
This is amazing
Just when you thought it couldn't get any more advanced ---Then this --- This is a must have for those who want to monitor and keep a close eye on the batteries.You won't regret buying this app I PROMISE!!!!!!!!
A good first release, but needs push notifications
I'm using this with a bump controller and a dual powerlab 8x2. The app is working fine. I would like to see charger temperature in the app, as you can on the bump controller.
The only feature that would really make the app useful is user configurable push notifications. Definitely need a charge complete notification. Perhaps the 10 minutes remaining, temperature high, or other critical charger or pack conditions.
As it is, when the phone screen goes dark/locks or you switch apps the Bluetooth link is dropped, so you don't even get the 'charge complete' alarm until the app connects again.
Definitely not worth the $20 now. But I'm willing to watch the app improve. As is it is pretty useless.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.