Requests for Comments (RFC) document series contain technical and organizational notes about the Internet. RFC Reader Pro is a tool which can provide user a more efficient way to read the RFC documents. Features for RFC Reader Pro are:
1. List all RFC documents
2. Search RFC File by Keywords or RFC number
3. Add to favorite for the interested RFC
4. Support marking text with color
5. Support adding Bold, Itatic and Underline styles to RFC text
6. Support changing default Font name and Font size for RFC text reading
7. Support fast navigating to last reading position and can go back and forward several times
8. Support fast navigating with Table Of Contents (TOC)
9. Offline RFC reading: Once you read it once, it will be cached locally
10. Save your changes to the document in Document folder
11.Support both Landscape and Portrait reading mode on all supported devices.
12. Support cleaning up cached files
13. Support iOS 9
14. Add 'Search' feature: user can search by keyword in the reading page and can navigate the RFC page by the list of results
1. Support iOS14
2. Update RFC database, now support up to RFC8940
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does not work on iOS 9.
Nice but need improvement
The display on my iphone 8 is not pleasant, on my mini2, everything else is good but the figures of PDUs are in a mass. Without being able to show an RFC in a well aligned format, it is not a finished product. I hope the developer can add options like display in html format or something else, so we can read an RFC like reading with a text editor on a desktop PC.
Now I set it to courier and font size 14, the display is aligned on iPad mini2, suggest to set courier as the default font.
Great basic RFC search and reader
Very fast RFC title search with clear bright red successor RFC listed in search results. Screaming fast RFC viewing. 4 stars because I'd add the following feature: Enable filter flag to exclude obsoleted RFC OR filter to show latest RFC in chain (my favorite of the two possible options.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.