Customer Relationship Management App
Every sales department needs a systematic method to gather leads, communicate with potential customers and manage the workflow from the initial sales opportunity to closing the sale.
If your sales staff is struggling with:
* Keeping track of leads and prospects
* Managing your sales workflow
* Timely communication with your customers
CRM solves these issues and more from the freedom of your mobile phone or tablet. CRM is the Missing Link.
Fulfills the Needs of Each Role:
* Organize sales opportunities with a defined workflow
* A single starting point that feeds important project requirements throughout the sales process
* Online customer portal providing quote and order status with two-way dialog
* Advanced communication with the customer throughout the sales process via a web portal, text messages, and email
* Calendar and scheduling features shared through the company
* Customer profile and history
* Internal notifications to let estimators know where, when and what to measure and estimate
* Visibility to sales process across company
* On-demand reporting with trends, activity and key performance metrics in real-time
- Send and receive photos via Chat
- Attach photos to products and share them with MyFlooringLink
- New Questionnaire tab includes customizable questions the salesperson can ask a customer
- Admins and Managers can now configure number of days before an opportunity is Stale on each stage
See complete release notes here: https://rfmsapps.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048652354-CRM-Release-Notes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A must have! A new way to close sales faster and easier
This app is a must have a for any business. The way you create an opportunity and then can communicate with your customer via text and email is unlike any other CRM app I’ve tried. The integration with Measure Mobile and RFMS Mobile make scheduling measures, creating drawings, and completing quotes and orders a breeze. The contactless approval option where you can text/email a proposal for their approval is a must have in today’s world.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.