Wahoo RGT 4+
Complete indoor training app
- Offers In-App Purchases
Subscribe to Wahoo X and get full access to all of the features and content for both Wahoo RGT and the comprehensive training app Wahoo SYSTM. One subscription, one account and login, endless ways to train, ride, race and connect with athletes around the world.
Please note: Wahoo RGT and Wahoo SYSTM are separate apps managed through the single subscription platform Wahoo X. You will need to download both RGT and SYSTM to your device.
Wahoo RGT Cycling - GO BEYOND
Experience the next generation of virtual cycling
- Ride cycling’s most iconic routes and racecourses in stunning detail.
- Use the Magic Roads feature to relive, re-ride, or recon any road, anytime.
- Connect with cyclists around the globe to ride, race, and explore the immersive, hyper-realistic world of Wahoo RGT with the Freemium option, then subscribe to Wahoo X to unlock the full library of routes, workouts, and other premium features, including full access to the Wahoo SYSTM training app.
Wahoo RGT allows you to pair your BLE and ANT+ Smart Trainer, Power Meter or Cadence & Speed sensors, and heart rate monitors to give you an immersive, realistic indoor cycling experience.
RE-RIDE, RELIVE, RECON
Experience any route, anywhere, with Magic Roads. Upload your .GPX file from any route in the world and within minutes Wahoo RGT will build an accurate, realistic version in the virtual world that you can ride alone or with friends. Want to relive that epic bike trip? Train to grab the K/QOM on the local climb? Recon the course for your next big race or event? With Magic Roads, you can.
The Wahoo RGT library of Real Roads allows you to choose from a selection of ultra-realistic routes, complete with authentic scenery and cheering fans. Take on the stunning Cap de Formentor or Stelvio climbs, challenge yourself on the iconic cobbled Paterberg, or take in the scenery on the picturesque gravel roads of the Italian Strade Bianche. Sort by distance or elevation to tailor your route to your goals.
Easily create, schedule or join group rides, races, and event series. You can even add virtual riders to fill out the peloton and give you extra motivation. Customize their power output and riding style for an even more realistic racing experience.
Wahoo RGT uses an advanced physics engine to make riding in the virtual world feel like you're riding on the road. Drafting, braking, and cornering looks and feels real. This isn’t a video game, it’s a on-bike flight simulator.
• FREE AND PREMIUM OPTIONS - Get unlimited access to a selection of content and features for both Wahoo RGT and the comprehensive training platform Wahoo SYSTM with the Wahoo Lite option, or unlock all of the features and content in both apps with a single subscription and login with Wahoo X.
• RIDE WITH OTHERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD and join our global community of game-changers
• RIDE ANY ROAD IN THE WORLD with Magic Roads by recreating any ride or route using your own .GPX file
• ORGANIZE YOUR OWN RIDES AND RACES on our Real Roads and Magic Roads
• TAKE ON THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CLIMBS, including the Stelvio Pass and the Cap de Formentor
• CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS to a race or ask them to join you for a ride
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR RIDE and choose your bike and equipment
• STAY IN TOUCH AND CHAT with others using the in-game chat
• EXPERIENCE REALISTIC PHYSICS including drafting and braking
• CROSS-PLATFORM AVAILABILITY
• LINK YOUR TRAININGPEAKS CALENDAR so you never miss another workout
• ANALYZE YOUR FITNESS AND RIDE DATA LIKE A PRO using TrainingPeaks and Strava
• Bluetooth Smart (BLE)
• Any models of trainers, Power Meters, cadence, and heart rate sensors that connect via ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart (BLE)
• Speed or cadence trainers
Added: Equipment unlocks. You can now unlock more bikes, kits, and other accessories to your inventory by joining certain rides.
Wahoo is proud to partner with two of the most exciting teams in the Pro peloton: EF Education–EasyPost and their sister squad, women’s World Tour team EF Education–Tibco–SVB. In March and April, they are bringing the EF teams to RGT for social rides, where amazing unlocks can be obtained only by joining these events. The first ride will take place on March 10th.
Ratings and Reviews
Sparse roads, small font, but not bad
After getting annoyed with the woke politics of other well-known writing apps, I decided to give RGT a try. I'm 52 and I wonder if any of the developers or employees at the company are over the age of 25, because the small font makes the app practically unusable. Once I got my glasses and got my ride going I was able to screen cast to a big TV so I could see what the heck was going on. They were only a few riders on the road with me but overall I can see this will be a fine alternative.
I wish it would work
Less game than Zwift - I like the idea of just riding without the constant chimes and such. The problem is that it is unbelievably buggy. I’m stuck in the same track I was in the first time I tried it. I can’t out. I’m using Apple TV and an iPhone. Last ride I had two avatars both dressed differently, one sitting still with gradient and the course indicator position, the other moving with the current power reading. The app seemed to have much less than it us meant to have. I didn’t get a screen to connect devices - but they connected. I can’t seem to end my current ride so I am stuck in cap fermentor. When I inevitably switch back to Zwift to use a program that works - running this app prior kills the sound in Zwift. It’s a mess.
Better, still needs work (and users!)
RGT is better now than it was last time I tried it a couple years ago - and it definitely has potential- but it’s not there yet. UI is buggy in places on the AppleTV, to the point of being app-breaking. Beyond that, there’s nobody here! 22 users on the main course… compared to 4,000+ on Watopia. I’m ending my trial 6 days early because I can’t enable my speed sensor today even though it worked the last time I used the app. Works fine in Zwift, as I’m riding right now as I type this. Hopefully the team at Wahoo can make this a true Zwift competitor but it isn’t one today.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wahoo Fitness L.L.C.
- 603.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Wahoo Fitness
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription $9.99
- Premium Subscription $14.99
- Premium Subscription $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.