It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Rhino Hero! No building too high, no street too dangerous for this caped crusader, as he scales buildings and patrols the city protecting the citizens. On his quest for safety, he must use caution as even the most solid buildings may start to sway and wobble.
Can you help Rhino Hero accomplish the challenge to build a skyscraper as tall and solid as can be?
In the physics based game kids will be able to control a crane to build the highest skyscraper possible. Evil-doers of all kind try to get the construction site to collapse. But the kids are not alone: Rhino Hero will help them and protect the skyscraper against the nefarious villains and their diligent minions.
1. Original and fun physics based game for kids 4-10
2. Control a crane and move it with simple gestures from left to right to build the highest skyscraper!
3. Various shapes and colors of blocks with imaginative animations inside!
4. Special blocks, like ice-block and glue-block, that influence the construction in a good, but also in a bad way - be careful!
5. Evil-doers trying to get the construction to collapse. Super Rhino will do his best to protect the building project!
6. Based on the HABA Game "Rhino Hero" by Steven Strumpf & Scott Frisco
About Fox & Sheep:
We are a Studio in Berlin and develop high quality apps for kids at the age of 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and work passionately and with a lot of commitment on our products. We work with the best illustrators and animators around the world to create and present the best apps possible – to enrich the lives of our and your kids.
We have fixed some bugs and optimized the App. Enjoy!
Optimized for iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Addictive and fun. I recommend.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much :)
It's cute and fun
Good and accessible for young children, and I'll admit to having fun playing it, too.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Best wishes from Berlin :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.