Rhyming from I Can Do Apps is a teaching tool designed to work on phonological awareness skills important for the development of reading, comprehension and spelling. This interactive app can be used by parents, teachers, therapists and individuals to further develop the ability to listen, identify and manipulate individual sounds crucial for learning rhyming skills.
- Teaching tools for speech and language development
- Develops phonological awareness crucial for reading and listening skills
- Pictures of real objects
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- Option to hear question and answer options
- Random questions - no two sessions are alike
- Manually flip pages for teaching purposes
- Multiple levels with increasing difficulty
- Randomized auditory reinforcement
- Turn on/off written words
- Turn on/off audio reinforcement after answer selected
- No In-App purchases
- No Ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
Facebook: I Can Do Apps LLC
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rhyming words I can do
Not enough bang for the bucks. I expected many many words. Not jut a few. Would not recommend this at all.
This app is a great way to target phonological awareness and build pre reading and literacy skills. As an SLP, I go into the Kindergarten and First Grade classrooms. The teachers I work with in the classroom are always asking for recommendations for the classroom iPads. This is one I always recommend. Simple layout and easy to learn how to use. Great content.
Phonological Awareness made easy.
I like the user-friendly layout of this app. My clients have really enjoyed it and ask for it in therapy. As a parent, I think it's a great way for me to interact and teach my children.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.