Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, either use the in-app purchase or buy Rhythm Pad Pro from the App Store.
Rhythm Pad includes a wide range of high-quality real and electronic drum kits. Just connect you iPod/iPhone/iPad to speakers and start jamming with your band. You can also play along with songs from the iPod library. Rhythm Pad is created by musicians for musicians, delivering you an awesome set of features. Download the best drums app for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch today!
Top features include:
• Realistic Open and Closed Hi-Hats function.
• 'Smart Levels': Pads sound louder at the center.
• Optimized layout for maximum playability in iOS devices.
• High-quality stereo sampled sounds with maximum polyphony that gives a realistic feel.
• Ability to configure the levels for individual pads.
• Added ability to rearrange pad positions.
• Recording Feature: Added ability to record your patterns and share your recordings.
• AudioCopy: Allows you to take the samples you record in Rhythm Pad to other audio applications.
• MIDI support: Sends MIDI via WiFi or Camera Connection Kit allowing you to use Rhythm Pad as a MIDI controller. While sending MIDI signals, drums are mapped based on General MIDI standard.
• Audiobus support: Stream audio from Rhythm Pad to other Audiobus-compatible apps.
• Real (with Ride)
• Real (with Rimshot)
• Real (Pop Kit)
• Rock Kit
Follow us on Twitter for updates on Rhythm Pad:
Become a Rhythm Pad fan on Facebook:
Minor improvements in the user interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but can be better
Nice app, does what’s suppose to but sometimes there is a slight delay with pad response and we need more drum kits
Love This app but it’s having an issue
Definitely 5 star worthy and the issue I’m having is rather small but it tends to get annoying. It seems every time I use headphones or a Bluetooth speaker, the audio lags, sometimes for an entire second or two which makes it very hard to play along with anything. I’ve been using this app for years and I’ve only noticed this problem recently. I’ll continue to use it anyway but a little less until the problem is fixed because, like I said, it makes it hard to play along and keep time. Either way I love the app! It’s essential.
Best drum pad on the App Store
This is probably the most effective drum pad app on the App Store. All the others are too complicated when all you want to do is play along with a beat. Also the latest update fixes lag issues that made it hard to play on the beat. My only wish is that it can one day support iPhone X. The menu on the bottom is a little annoying too since sometimes I accidentally click on it.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- JSplash Apps
- 57.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2019 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.