Rhythm Trainer by Rhythmicity presents a rhythm library of over a thousand expertly composed rhythm patterns organized in 10 levels. The learning levels range from beginner to advanced for practicing, learning, drilling, training, and sight-reading rhythm.
Rhythm Trainer by Rhythmicity includes:
*A learner mode, which is designed to help learners build the right skills necessary to fluently read music at their skill level, and allow unlimited repetitive practice on single rhythm patterns of interest.
*A sight-reading mode designed to train learners to read ahead of where they are playing, and increase their horizontal peripheral vision, short term memory, and rhythm pattern recognition at tempo.
*A Tutorial Assistant method designed to demonstrate rhythm patterns by performing them correctly using the American standard music counting system, and having the learner play it back.
*10 skill levels for you to master: rhythms that include notes, rests, ties, triplets, quadruplets, quintuplets, and syncopation in a variety of time signatures.
*Immediate feedback on timing accuracy to help you identify notes played too early, late, short, or too long.
*Rhythm challenge exercises to test your proficiency at each level.
*Certificates of completion presented after completing rhythm challenge exercises for each level.
*Intermediate and expert settings for advanced students desiring to adhere to full note values.
*Earn practice points and personal-best awards for highest accuracy percentage, top practice session points, consecutive measures at 100% accuracy, successive days of practice, and practice time duration.
*Full-featured and customizable metronome with multiple percussion sounds, including voice count.
Visit us at www.rhythmicityapp.com.
• The learner Mode allows for repetitive practice on each rhythm pattern.
• Each measure performed is instantly analyzed for accuracy.
• A comprehensive library of rhythms to select.
• Ten practice levels from beginner to advanced.
• Rhythm Trainer by Rhythmicity presents an unlimited amount of random rhythm combinations and patterns for sight-reading.
• The tempo of exercises can be slowed down or made faster.
• During sight-read mode, measures played incorrectly are presented more frequently for increased practice opportunities.
• Flashcard transitions that promote sight-reading.
• Demonstration of rhythm patterns performed correctly using the standard music counting system by the Tutorial Assistant.
• Acoustical Piano sound for the correct rhythmic duration.
• Four-octave mini-piano keyboard.
• No keyboard latency.
• Option to have one or two measure preparatory voice count-off.
• Can activate voice alerts for feedback during practice sessions.
• Practice summaries for each session.
• The opportunity to share practice summaries with others via email, which data includes session date, accuracy, points, measures flagged, bpm, duration, level, and deck name.
• The metronome features a pyramid pendulum ball movement, which accurately displays the (up) & (down) beats, and sub-divisions.
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 400 beats per minute.
• Italian and BPM (beats per minute) tempo settings.
• Colorful LED-styled visual measure beats and beats subdivisions.
• Users can define beat subdivisions and beats.
• Beats can be divided up into eight subdivisions.
• Users can assign percussion instrument sounds to individual beats, and beat subdivisions.
• Option to use voice counts on beats, and beat subdivisions.
• Users can create custom metronome settings and save up to nine presets.
This version contains compatibility with the latest iOS along with stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely Satisfied with this App and update.
This app is an excellent tool for learning to stay on the beat. The metronome is really helpful because I can clearly see the up and down beats. As a newby on the piano, this is an area I have struggled with. After a few days I can see improvements in my timing of rest, held notes, and my understanding of various rhythm patterns. It is very nice to be able to practice a few minutes every day on my iPhone or iPad. The only thing I would recommend is to be able to practice the app with an external keyboard would be nice.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your review. We’re happy you are enjoying Rhythmicity and making progress on your musical journey. Feel free to visit us at http://www.rhythmicityapp.com.
Best regards, CW.
Excellent tool for learning music rhythm notation
This app has plenty of rhythm patterns to practice. You can also choose which rhythms you want to concentrate on in the rhythm library. After selecting and performing a rhythm pattern, you will receive immediate feedback as to how well you play each rhythm. The timing is accurate, and you can email your friends with the results. Also, If you complete a level challenge exercise, you get a certificate, which is very lovely. This app is suitable for beginners and advanced musicians, and I give it five stars!
Super Sight Reading App!!!
This app is amazing for working on sight-reading! It is a extremely effective tool for improving your sight reading chops. I recommend it for all music teachers and music students. The tutorial section is very well done for counting rhythms.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Torculus, LLC
- 117.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 - 2021 Torculus, LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.