Open World Action RPG
Save the world from the Queen of Dark-souls
Ria is a mythology-based action-adventure open world overrun by monstrous dark creatures. God has sent his son (Ria) to save humanity and clean it for the first civilization of humans on earth. You’ll set out alone to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to prevent the dark souls from summoning the queen of Dark-Soul. If she is awaken , the world will suffer endless time of darkness. It's going to take everything you've got to stop the queen of dark soul from being awaken.
Explore dynamically-generated enemy creatures that change each time you play through them, creating enemy encounters, quest opportunities. Each of the game's unique worlds is filled with monstrous creatures and environments that will provide challenges with each playthrough. Adapt and explore... or die trying.
COLLECT. UPGRADE. SPECIALIZE.
Overcome dark soul enemies and epic bosses throughout hostile environments to earn experience, valuable loot and upgrade materials you can use to build a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and modifications to approach each encounter dozens of unique ways.
Saving the worlds to seek an end to the Root is dangerous and survival is far from guaranteed. You must level up to be able to destroy these dark enemy creatures.
* Test your skills against higher level enemies, some with deadly new abilities.
* Collect ‘Dark Souls’ to craft and build a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and modifications to approach each encounter dozens of unique ways.
* Ability to Skip through cinematic
* upgrade materials you can use to build a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor
* Enjoy HighEnd 3D-Graphics, realistic physics and animation
* Combine Multiple fighting styles int your own unique way of playing
* Use special power move abilities , perks and upgrades
* Travel across a large open world Mao full of spectacular environments and landscapes.
* Immerse yourself in a thrilling story with the epic quest to save the world
FACE MASSIVE DARK-SOUL BOSSES
• Challenge gigantic foes like the brutal DarkSoul-Masters.
• Discover strategies to counter each boss's devastating special abilities.
• Defeat the most powerful monsters to obtain Epic arsenal of weapons for your Quest.
Visit our official site at http://createlex.com
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: https://createlex.com/eula
+ Cloud Game Save Enabled .
- Fixed Frozen Map Fall Zone.
- Bug Fixes
- Removed Facebook API Added
- Minor Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Thank you for downloading Ria Game. We certainly appreciate the FeedBack on Twitter and Social media. @Createlex
Works with: iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR; iPad Mini 4, 5; iPad Air 2, 3; iPad Pro
Ria Action Adveneture : Mobile DOES NOT support: iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air, Mini 2, 3; iPod Touch'
Ratings and Reviews
Hands down some of the best mobile game mechanics I have ever seen on a mobile game. The very first thing I said to myself when I started playing and fighting the huge spider I decided to try to fight was...”wow I thought I was playing this on another platform!” Not to mention the crazy dope in app-purchases that make you feel like your in beast-mode and wonna take on demons and more bosses! Love, love, love the overall look and feel of this beautiful cinematic adventure! Can’t stop playing. Really looking forward to more epic games by this Developer!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much. we have more to add to this game. Stay tuned for more Free DLC. Weapons Bosses worlds. :)
I spent hours and hours playing this game. I love the story line and open world maps in the game, when you first play the game it seems very large in the works with massive size creatures coming your way. I was able to upgrade my weapon with the in app purchase but you can also fight to get more souls to add to your inventory. The bosses are huge and enemies are everywhere at time. You will love this game.
Are we playing the same game?
Let’s see. I start out with no tutorial or opening to the game, no character creation, nothing. I am immediately thrown into a game world with no backstory and within my first ten steps I face a giants spider that’s so dumb all I need to do is walk behind him and watch him about 15 times to kill him. He never turns around.
I enter the next level and somehow walk off a ledge that suspends me in mid air with no where to go so I need to quit the game and start over.
Not sure what these great reviews are talking about but this game is not good.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CREATELEX LLC
- 253.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Createlex LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ria 500 Souls $4.99
- 300 Souls $1.99
- Ria 5000 Souls $49.99
- Ria 100 Souls $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.