Available Subscription Options:
*Free 24hr unrestricted trial access for first time users*
-Monthly Auto-Renewing Subscription only $0.99 a month
-Yearly Auto-Renewing Subscription only $9.99 a year
(PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON SUBSCRIPTIONS)
Each subscription gives you unlimited access to all Rich Dad Radio Shows to date.
Author of the best-selling personal finance book EVER, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki is going to tell you the truth about money, EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!
Hear Robert Kiyosaki’s entertaining, compelling and often rebellious point of view on money, entrepreneurship, and more.
In Robert’s pull no punches style, he’ll lay out the good news and the bad news about money, investments, real estate and the world. Joining Robert will be his business partner and wife, Kim Kiyosaki, their personal advisors and other special guests.
Previous guests include:
· Dave Ramsey
· Ron Paul
· Frank Luntz
· Bert Dohman
· Steven Pressfield
· AND SO MANY MORE!
Listener questions will fire up the hour as Robert tells it like it is. He’ll shock you with his uncensored truth while compelling you to think and see money and life in a new way on Rich Dad Radio.
ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Ratings and Reviews
Connects your brain to your wallet
The Rich Dad Radio Show is probably one of the most important radio shows that EVERY person should and need here. Every week there is a different guest that is typically very sophisticated and great at what they do and know. Many topics are broken down into easy-to-understand language. It brings another point of view VERY little people do know about. In short, if you are ignorant about the world of business and current economics, it will introduce you to the topic.
Education Education Education
If there's anything that I can say about the show, is that it's educational. Not education in the school sense. It's real life education. Education that you can use on a daily basis to increase your financial IQ and eventually your financial position, if that's what you need. It also keep you up-to-date on some of the latest trends and most important books that you'll ever read.
I cannot say enough about what Robert and Kim are doing. I really appreciate what they do for my family.
Download this app, listen to the shows multiple times each and keep on learning!
Who this app is great for: anyone looking to dive deep (far back) into the Rich Dad Radio Show/Podcast archives. After 24 hours, the value the information provided is worth many times more than the monthly or yearly subscription.
Who this app is good for: anyone who’s been subscribed to the podcast but wants/needs to have access to the complete library. As Robert and Kim Kiyosaki frequently say, these shows are worth listening to several times.
- The Rich Dad Company, LLC.
- 4.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Rich Dad Operating Company, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Rich Dad Radio Show Subscription $0.99
- Rich Dad Radio Show Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.