Richmond magazine is your neighbor in the know — we like to keep you informed, whether it's giving advice on the best new restaurant in town or pointing out festivals and performances you won't want to miss in the months ahead. From in-depth profiles on newsmakers to history flashbacks, we're a must-read for those who want to get the most out of living in the Richmond region. We also deliver the latest in Richmond home design and entertaining with R•Home magazine, which is part of your subscription and is published six times a year. *Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App. Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription(s): -12 Issues (1 Year) at $9.99
Richmond Magazine Pricing:
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 9.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything you need on one place!
If you are a RVA resident, finding new places, ideas, restaurants all in one place is perfect. If you are new to RVA or are visiting, Richmond Magazine will be your "go to" guide for all you need to enjoy a day, week or more in Richmond.
- Target Communications, Inc.
- 48.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- In-App Purchases
- Richmond Magazine $9.99
- August 2012 $3.99
- January 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.