The #1 multi-dimensional grandson fighting simulator in the galaxy is back and better than ever!
You’re Rick Sanchez, everyone’s favorite unstable genius. You’re yelling at Morty in your garage when a Mysterious Rick pops out of a portal and ruins your life. He traps you in an unfamiliar dimension where you discover that Morty collecting and fighting is the hottest new trend in the multiverse! Some more stuff happens and long story short the Council of Ricks takes your portal gun. Now you have to defeat Ricks across the multiverse and collect badges to get it back.
Good thing there are hundreds of versions of your grandson you can capture, train, and evolve! Stack your Morty deck with strong and diverse Mortys and travel dimensions to take down Rick after Rick for your Portal Gun and your freedom.
Insane Morty-based action:
• 300+ unique and bizarre Mortys. We got Cronenberg Morty, Pickle Morty, Car Morty, and more.
• Train, combine, and evolve Mortys to create your perfect Morty Deck.
• Battle & trade Mortys with your friends & enemies in multiplayer.
• Sustainably sourced Morty sounds.
• Let’s get these Mortys!
Other non-Morty related stuff to do:
• Battle for your freedom across the multiverse in Campaign.
• Fight your way through multi-tiered challenges in the Morty games.
• Craft items, complete side quests, or make investments to increase your wealth.
• Lots of characters and references and whatever from that show you like.
• Hours of distraction from your futile existence.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
Ad Choices: policies.warnerbros.com/privacy/en-us/#adchoice
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: privacycenter.wb.com/donotsell
- Added new signaling for Morty's locks for Fight pit and Swap Shop
- Fixed an issue where the featured Mortys screen was missing text
Ratings and Reviews
Although this game has a totally different visual style, it feels exactly like Rick and Morty—thanks to the same hilarious writing that’s made the Adult Swim series so popular. As you navigate the characters’ ridiculous worlds, your job is to collect and fight dozens of Mortys from parallel universes. You’ll find yourself laughing out loud yet constantly captivated by the gameplay. Even if you don’t know a schmeckle from a Meseeks, you’ll delight in the unconventional humor and gripping turn-based combat.
I love this game and every aspect of it. Even though it is pleasingly simple, you still have to be somewhat strategic about how you go about the battles and how you venture through the other dimensions. Sticking to walls helps you avoid trainers you may not be ready for, look at the kind of Mortys that they have, then adjust your deck and heal your Mortys depending on the Morty types you’re going to have to deal with. Memorizing what Mortys are which type is an extremely helpful thing to do. This game is addictive and it’s a good game to just relax and play. Although, I do have two big issues with the battling: the accuracy rates and the enemy getting to hit you twice all the time. My moves barely hit the other Mortys already, I don’t need them to use accuracy-depleting moves to make my accuracy even worse! At the same time, the other Mortys will constantly hit you, with barely any missed moves. And for some reason they constantly get two hits in a row, while you never get that unless they happen to use a health serum. Even when you paralyze them they’ll hit you three times before they actually get stopped for once. It’s pretty ridiculous, and enough to be extremely irritating when it comes to battles. Other than that; addicting, fun game! I just wish that small part of the battles was changed.
Save your time... gotta pay to win.
As someone that doesn’t play these type of games much, I got sucked into it being a fan of the show. I was just going to try it out, but went I commit to something I commit hard. I got to the last stage of the game to collect all the morties. So I pursued it thinking it was possible, but with 333 collected of 335 seen. No new morties ever appear. And they just keep adding more “unseen” morties that I never cross paths with. However you can buy them to collect them. Or your can buy expensive virtual tickets to try and win them by gamboling on the virtual machines. So it won’t let you beat the game unless you are willing to pay them, which is stupid ridiculous BS. At least let people buy those blitz and chips coupons with the Schmecles collected, as I’ve got well over a Million and nothing to spend them on. I did have fun playing the first part of the game as a distraction from life and reality for just raw entertainment without much meaning. If you do play this game, it can be addictive. I’d advise NOT taking the advice of collecting the pocket morties after you win all the levels because it just becomes a tedious choir. You’re better off obsessing on creating some form of art and creating something real world... like music, or drawing. I did have some unproductive fun in there experiencing the world of gaming, and I have nothing against fun, but I’ll stick with playing something like a guitar. At least I get an outcome in the end.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- 959.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © & ™ Cartoon Network (s16)
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of 5 Coupons $3.99
- Blips and Chitz Coupon $0.99
- Bundle of 15 Coupons $9.99
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Bundle of 40 Coupons $19.99
- Pickle Pack - Campaign $9.99
- Bundle of 5 Club Rick Coupons $3.99
- Bundle of 40 Club Rick Coupons $19.99
- Pickle Pack - Multiplayer $9.99
- Bundle of 15 Club Rick Coupons $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.