SHARE THE CHAIR.
Introducing Rideski. A carpooling app to get you to and from your favorite ski resorts. Search the Rideski network for an open ride to the resort of your choice, or start your own ride and invite fellow snow lovers to join. It’s the singles line of car rides.
We’ve been listening to your feedback and have made a bunch of changes: making it easier to log in, edit your profile information, and navigate the app. You can now open your pickup locations in Apple and Google Maps to help you get to your pickup location. Keep the suggestions coming and thanks for using Rideski!
Ride creators can now edit trip details alerting passengers of the changes with a push notification. We’ve also addressed several bugs surrounding load time.
- Added the ability to open the Rideski pickup location in Apple and Google Maps.
- Re-opening the pickup location now opens the map to the previously selected location rather than your current location.
- Removed cancel button from the add ride page.
- Updated the sign up and log in experience.
- Now tap the user profile image to visit a user’s profile page.
- Updated add/edit bio text field experience.
- Updated previous ride language.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.