The RideUnlimited app is your control center for updating and custom tuning your electric longboard. Welcome to the family!
Whether commuting to work or simply shredding around your neighborhood, Unlimited x Loaded provide complete electric skateboards and conversion kits for any riding style! Save money on gas, reduce your commute times, and live a fun and active lifestyle.
Convert any board to electric in minutes with our modular conversion kits. Choose your power and range, and upgrade easily to the next level!
- Solo Kit: 1 motor and 1 battery for the lightest e-skate system available
- Cruiser Kit: 1 motor and 2 batteries for twice the range
- Race Kit: 2 motors and 2 batteries for incredible power and performance
All completes feature top-shelf components from Loaded Boards, Orangatang Wheels, and Paris Trucks.
- Update your powertrain to the latest firmware to enhance your experience
- Tune acceleration, braking, and maximum speed settings to suit your riding style
- Learn about your Unlimited x Loaded product with video tutorials
- Troubleshoot common issues by connecting to our support platform
What riders are saying:
“It’s super awesome on a surf skate longboard. Feels like riding an endless wave. super stoked” - Martin
“The ride to work this morning was pure joy” - Henrik
“I gotta say, great job on this amazing product. Tried it out yesterday and it was honestly one of the best experiences of my life” - Haavard
“And just wanted to say that your board is everything you promised. it’s light, powerful and easy to use” - Jan
To chat with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixing sign up form
Ratings and Reviews
App works well, needs a few more features
The app worked well for me. I can tune the custom setting and update firmware. But that’s all the app does.
I’d like to see an odometer, preferably for each motor.
An AppleWatch app allowing me to see stats on my board (trip odometer, odometer, battery, speed, and maybe to allow me to change the current mode would be great, too. I don’t know if that’s possible as it seems it can only allow one Bluetooth connection at a time.
I couldn't get it to pair with my android but it works for ios. would be cool to see a picture of my board on the home screen
I have more than an hour invested in trying to get the app to update the Bluetooth firmware.
Every time, it looks like a success, then I reconnect and it says I need to update again.
I have enormous respect for the team that built this motor / battery system but their app leaves soooooo much room for improvement.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Unlimited Engineering SL
- 84.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 Unlimited Engineering SL