Riff is a new social media platform that combines voice and video group chat with music. Join rooms and make new friends who share your interests. Tune in to events like release day parties, virtual concerts, meet and greets, and more. Talk with artists and influencers live and meet other fans in their rooms!
For artists, every stream counts on Riff. If there are 1,000 people in the room, that’s 1,000 streams for every track.
Start a room with friends and Riff on your favorite topics. Customize your room to show your style and add your favorite music. Create group playlists and listen to ad free music together. Livestream your interests in a public room, gain followers and become the next big content creator!
- Make new friends and connect over shared passions.
- Talk on voice and video chat with friends, followers and artists.
- Add and share your favorite music and listen with friends.
- Meet artists and influencers in live events.
- Create a public room to meet new people and chat over voice and video.
- Share your passions with friends and followers in custom themed rooms.
- Start a private room and invite your friends to talk about the latest gossip.
- Customize your room with a cool cover and add all your favorite songs.
- Attend daily events like concerts and release parties hosted by artists, influencers and other users.
- Find your community and explore different topic rooms to find users with similar interests and passions.
- Connect with users from all over. You never know who will be your next friend!
- Meet “The One” with Music Match and find users with similar music tastes.
- Listen with friends to all the latest music for free with no ads, on the day songs are released!
- All group members can add songs when in a room together. Riff makes sure everyone's songs get played.
- Experience synchronized listening as if you were sharing your earbuds with your friends.
Start Riffing today to find your community and become the next big content creator!
Are you ready? Get ready for Riff Gift Battles! We've added gift battles to the room, which are a great way to support your favorite creators. We've also added pinned chats, fixed a bug in TikTok profile links, and other goodness. Thanks for Riffing!
Ratings and Reviews
Riff is awesome ! 💕
I love riff it’s a super cool way to connect with friends as well as meet new people even celebrities! I like the fact it has voice, video, and text chat options so depend on your vibe that day you can do one or all 3 ! And the fact that it plays music in the background that you can control the volume on and every person counts as a stream to the artist’s platform is neat ! There’s a room for everyone wether your tryna shoot your shot , you have musical talent , are a comedian, need a how to , or even just wanna vibe out and listen to music and have genuine conversation there’s a place on riff for you . You can even win cash prizes ! I would highly recommended this app to my friends and family even my colleagues!
I used to have a playlist account with tons of songs I saved when MySpace was a thing lol. I am amazed and grateful there are no commercials to this day! The only thing I do not like is that it doesn’t give me the option to play songs I decide individually like they used to. You have to listen to it shuffled. Other than that I am so glad playlist is still going strong and I hope one day it takes over fb so people will just chill out and connect through music. If it became a mixture of playlist and tumblr that would be so awesome!
Only plays last added or similar to
This app only plays a fraction of the actual songs you add to a playlist. Then it only plays one or two songs from the last three or four artists that you've added and forgets the other thirty or so you added earlier. Mostly, Playlist plays songs by what they call "similar" artists to the actual ones you've already chosen. But the most annoying feature is that after about ten songs, it inevitably stops and says "You've reached the end of your playlist." If this app played the ACTUAL playlist I took the time to build, it would take about four days to reach the "end of my playlist," not twenty minutes. By far THE lamest music app available. Why bother building a pretend list I can't even enjoy? Stupid app, it has been deleted!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Riff Media Inc.
- 132.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Riff Media, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 330 Coins $4.99
- 66 Riff Coins $0.99
- 696 Coins $9.99
- 1394 Coins $19.99
- 3678 Coins $49.99
- 7358 Coins $99.99
- 14716 Coins $199.99
- 22074 Coins $299.99
- 29433 Coins $399.99
- 36791 Coins $499.99