Free & no ads. Read your PDF the Right way.
Right PDF Reader goes beyond a free PDF reader app. Created by a team of professionals in the PDF software business since 1993, Right PDF Reader has a simple UI that is easy to navigate and more features than average free readers.
- Fast document open speed
- Browse lets you view PDFs in the device or iCloud
- Supported thumbnail view
- View PDF portfolio, comment, attachment and protected document
- Single page view or continuous view available
- Fit page width or whole page are also available under single page view
- Use Day/Night mode to adjust brightness
- After tapping page number, you can enter a number and jump to that page directly.
- Quickly add and edit Bookmarks and Marks
- Search document
Note and Comments
- Use highlight, cross-out and underline to annotate PDF with customizable color and opacity
- Note lets you to add text comment anywhere in PDF
- Use Draw Tools to mark up PDF with color, thickness and opacity of your choice. Move and undo are also supported
- Batch remove comments
- Create folder to organize PDFs better
- Move or copy multiple documents to a folder
- Compress multiple documents or folders, or extract any package quickly
- Rename document
- Attach one or multiple PDFs to an e-mail
- Select and delete multiple documents
- Get documents in and out of Dropbox
- Add WebDAV servers to upload/download documents easily
- Access documents in Gaaiho PDF online or upload documents directly to the app (permissions required), breaking the barrier between computer and your iPhone/iPad
- You can create a handwritten signature by drawing, using an image, or taking a photo
- Sign anywhere in document
- Fill a form
- Use “open in” to share PDF files with other applications
- Auto-memorize the point you quitted reading last time
- Protect PDF with an open password
- Print document
**Rebranding: “Gaaiho” has been changed to “Right PDF” starting from version 3.0.
1. Added handwritten signature.
2. Added form filling feature.
3. Redesigned color palette and line thickness UI.
4. Added Browse to Document tab for you to view documents in the device or iCloud.
5. Added thumbnail feature.
6. Improved Bookmarks: (1) Outlines renamed as Bookmarks. Bookmarks created in the Windows version will be shown here, but are read-only; (2) Bookmarks renamed as Marks. Marks created on the device will be shown here, and you can edit or delete them. Also note that Mark data are stored in the device instead of PDF.
7. iOS 15 compatible.
8. Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Gaaiho was a better name
But still the best pdf viewer
you are my hero
unique free and useful pdf reader for everyone,you can transform file through wifi to cellphone,all is free. tks great creator!
But I really really wish you could make a MacOS app I have a 2019 MacBook Air and would love to use it on there
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zeon Corporation
- 39.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © ZEON Corporation