Right Track – Make your commute work for YOU.
Powered by Travelknowhow Scotland. Right Track is aimed at supporting employees in making more active and sustainable travel choices.
Through gathering insight on your current travel to work patterns, the Right Track app:
• presents you with viable, personalised alternative travel options that work for you.
• highlights the benefits specific to you. Cost savings, health and environmental benefits as well as many other benefits.
• encourages you to share experiences and concerns around travel to work choices with your employer, establishing a more direct, ongoing dialogue.
• Allows for the submission of suggestions and ideas that can be shared with fellow employees
• Encourages interaction with fellow employees to encourage and support one and another to make more active or sustainable travel choices.
• Provides the opportunity to take part in various travel to work related challenges
• offers rewards and recognition for changes in travel behaviour
Right Track, developed and supported by Travelknowhow Scotland and funded by Smarter Choices, Smarter Places and the 7 Scottish Regional Transport Partnerships.
Updates in this version includes text changes, bug-fixes and general improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.