The RightNow Media @ Work app give you instant access to thousands of video studies and kid's episodes. Powerful family-friendly video content anywhere, anytime for you and your family!
Get the free app with your membership to RightNow Media @ Work.
This iOS application will allow you to log in to your account and view all of the same video studies and children's content that is available through the website.
- Stream video studies and children's content via Wifi or cellular connection
- Download sessions to play them while offline or to conserve mobile data
- Search for content using the channel filters or keyword search
- Use AirPlay to stream the content from your iOS device to an Apple TV
- Add/remove content from your personalized queue
- View a list of videos you have recently watched
- Set parental controls to keep your kids within the "kids” section
Bug fixes and general app enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Info, Too Many Glitches
So many resources and topical studies. However, the app crashes and closes out several times and you have to start all over again and find where you left off.
I could find another way to contact
I’ve tried both apps on my iPhone the latest version won’t allow me to login when I put my password in it deletes it before login info in. There is no error message. Going to log in on your webpages leads to a 404 error. The older version doesn’t allow the play/revers/forward controls to disappear or be turned off in either orientation of the phone. I’m thinking these are errors due to the newest iOS upgrade. I haven’t tried these apps on my iPad pro or Apple TV to see if it’s a systemic problem yet.
Great app for kids shows! But it keeps glitching :(
My kids love these shows, and I love them too! But when we stream to Apple TV, the whole app keeps turning off mid-show, so we can't use it as much as we'd like. I hope they fix the glitch soon!
- RightNow Ministries International
- 62.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 RightNow Ministries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.