The RightNow Media app gives you instant access to a vast library of Bible study videos, kids shows and training content. Access powerful Biblical video content and training any time, anywhere - for you and your family!
Get the free app with your membership to RightNow Media.
- Stream video Bible studies and children's content via Wifi or cellular connection
- View and complete training posts and courses
- Search for content using the channel filters or keyword search
- Use AirPlay to stream the content from your iOS device to an Apple TV
- Stream content to your TV using Google Chromecast
- Add and remove content from your personalized queue, so you can watch it later.
- View a list of videos you have recently watched so you can watch them again.
- Set parental controls to keep your kids within the "kids" section
- Receive notifications about new and relevant content
Coming Soon -
- Ability to send invitations to join RightNow Media
With this update, RightNow Media gets a facelift! Many of the pages have a new, modern look as well as various stability improvements and bug fixes.
New features have been added as well, including:
• View your queue and the videos you have recently watched right from the app’s home page
• Once a video is close to finishing, the player now displays a helpful indicator to let you know what's playing next
• A new menu to display all available Chromecast and AirPlay devices from one, convenient list
• Plus many more
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome material! Crashes frustrating.
I've been using this app for a couple of years, this year it has become unstable, you can't view an entire video without it crashing. If your not watching the minutes you have a hard time finding where it stopped, even then it may take several tries before you can get it to stay open long enough to get back to the place it crashed. It's very frustrating in that the material is very good and information we all need at sometime in our lives.
Please fix the bugs that are in this app, then more epode will benefit from these training videos.
Update: Started after App Update
Chromecast was fixed and combined with AirPlay option making it user friendly and meeting my needs.
When I first started using RightNow, I was able to cast to any Chromecast devices in my home including my main TV which has it built in. There have been two updates since I reported the issue with an update which resulted in Cast not working at all. The Cast button is displayed by cannot see any devices. Although I can use my AppleTV, it makes more it complex to share other things I use for display. I know it is an easy fix but am bewildered at how you can implement two updates without a fix - bewildered at not catching the error before it happened. As others have stated, I’ve had some crashes with AppleTV as well - problems only occur with this App.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely apologize for disappointing you with our recent updates. Right now, we are working hard to rollout a fix so that this issue does not continue to occur. We really hope you give us another chance and don't give up on us.
It’s been working great for months then suddenly
The app has been working great for months on my iPad mini, then suddenly within the past 4 or 5 days, it will crash after about 3 minutes of video play. It makes no sense as there have been no updates, no other app installations on the iPad... I’m in the middle of two very important, life-changing studies actually and I can’t anywhere and I’m honestly heartbroken.
Before this, I wish I would have already rated the app the 5 stars it so deserves - it has been a monumental blessing in my spiritual life and I am so grateful! It has surprisingly virtually replaced TV & other media for me by illuminating an unknown desire I have to spiritually and biblically grow in the Christian faith.
With all that being said - i must beg you developers to PLEASE tell me what is happening and how do I fix it?
I’ve logged out and back in, rebooted, uninstalled the app and reinstalled, but to no avail...
What is the key? What am I missing? Are there other apps on my iPad mini I need to uninstall that will bring back The RightNow media apps stability? Vimeo perhaps? Anything?
If you help me fix this, 5 star stellar rating promised and this one deleted immediately!
- RightNow Ministries International
- 43.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RightNow Ministries International 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.