The RightNow Media app gives you instant access to a vast library of Bible study videos, kids shows and training content. Access powerful Biblical video content and training any time, anywhere - for you and your family!
Get the free app with your membership to RightNow Media.
- Stream video Bible studies and children's content via Wifi or cellular connection
- Download sessions to play them while offline or to conserve mobile data
- View and complete training posts and courses
- Search for content using the channel filters or keyword search
- Use AirPlay to stream the content from your iOS device to an Apple TV
- Stream content to your TV using Google Chromecast
- Add and remove content from your personalized queue, so you can watch it later.
- View a list of videos you have recently watched so you can watch them again.
- Set parental controls to keep your kids within the "kids" section
- Receive notifications about new and relevant content
Coming Soon -
- Ability to send invitations to join RightNow Media
Bug fixes and general app enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome material! Crashes frustrating.
I've been using this app for a couple of years, this year it has become unstable, you can't view an entire video without it crashing. If your not watching the minutes you have a hard time finding where it stopped, even then it may take several tries before you can get it to stay open long enough to get back to the place it crashed. It's very frustrating in that the material is very good and information we all need at sometime in our lives.
Please fix the bugs that are in this app, then more epode will benefit from these training videos.
Update: Started after App Update
Chromecast was fixed and combined with AirPlay option making it user friendly and meeting my needs.
When I first started using RightNow, I was able to cast to any Chromecast devices in my home including my main TV which has it built in. There have been two updates since I reported the issue with an update which resulted in Cast not working at all. The Cast button is displayed by cannot see any devices. Although I can use my AppleTV, it makes more it complex to share other things I use for display. I know it is an easy fix but am bewildered at how you can implement two updates without a fix - bewildered at not catching the error before it happened. As others have stated, I’ve had some crashes with AppleTV as well - problems only occur with this App.
Developer Response ,
We sincerely apologize for disappointing you with our recent updates. Right now, we are working hard to rollout a fix so that this issue does not continue to occur. We really hope you give us another chance and don't give up on us.
Crashes and Pauses
This could be such a great app. I’ve known of RIghtNow media for several years now and love what they do. I especially love some of the kids materials they have. However, i can’t remember the last time I tried playing something for the kids and the app didn’t pause every 30 seconds to a minute using airplay. This has been the case with this app for so long. When I begin playing a video, if I go to another app it will immediately pause. If I use airplay so the kids can watch on the TV and my phones screen turns off, it will pause or stop completely. Whenever it pauses it’s almost impossible to simply press play and have it play again. Most of the time I need to restart the app or choose another video and then get back into the video I was originally watching. Looks like I’m not the only one having these issues.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RightNow Ministries International
- 75.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 RightNow Ministries
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.