Interactive vector force calculations for rope rigging.
RigRite allows you to calculate the forces in a rope system with multipoint anchors, redirects, tripods, highlines, slopes and more.
• Visual diagrams - drag point around to change angles.
• Three simple yet powerful diagram types that are flexible enough to calculate nearly anything.
• Photo overlay - Take or select a photo of your rigging and overlay a diagram to measure the angles and calculate the forces.
• Works with any load and units, for example: 100%, 80kg, 2kN, 200lb, 3 people, 8 fat cats, even emoji icons.
• Tension and Compression
• Save diagrams to your device, copy, open in other apps
• Share to Email, Facebook, Twitter and more
Multiple Diagrams and Connections!
Add multiple diagrams to the screen and connect them together!
Ratings and Reviews
After testing Rigrite in it's original version, I found it works well and is easy to use. I question whether it is worth the $$$ with it's limited functionality. I understand the designers are currently working on adding more functionality. I hope that multiple anchor point (more than 2) and exportable diagrams will be forthcoming!
I was attracted to purchase this app because it advertised multipoint capabilities- I guess 2 points are as far as multipoint goes. If you want something very basic this is your app. This app has potential but compared to more expensive app options, you do get what you pay for.
Has lots of potential
One down fall I noticed was that the load percentage couldn't be converted to either kn or lbs, kind of disappointing. Also would be nice to have the ability to read more than just two anchors.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.