Riide is your local global taxi app.
Hail a taxi in just 2 taps, get picked up by a local driver and enjoy a safe trip to your destination.
How to Book your next trip with Riide:
1. Open the app and set your destination
2. Confirm your booking for now, or prebook for later
3. See your driver arrive in real-time
4. Enjoy your trip!
5. Pay by card securely in-app, or in cash to your driver.
Riide App Features:
• Fare estimates upfront
• The app helps to set your pickup location even if you don't know the exact address, or you can search, or pinpoint the address on the map.
• Rate your driver at the end of your trip to help us continually improve our service.
• No cash? Simply add your card and pay securely via the app.
• We'll email you the receipt after every trip
Riide is available across the UK, Ireland, USA and Canada - powered by local companies in Dublin, Dartford, North West Kent, Newcastle, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Belfast, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Gatwick London, Leicester, Sussex Surrey and more.
Riide’s mission is to bring fast and accessible transport to millions of people, while supporting thousands of local drivers working with family-owned companies.
The next time you need a ride, tap Riide!
If you have any questions, or feedback, we’d love to hear from you email@example.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Drivenbyriide
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/drivenbyriide
Introducing a brand new feature to help people access essential services in the community.
Contact-free grocery, chemist and other services collection.
1. Enter your home, or delivery address, as the Destination
2. Select your store as the Pickup Address
3. Select the new ‘Grocery Delivery’ vehicle
4. You will be asked to Enter your Order number and pickup time
5. Dispatch will be in touch with the ETA
Your driver will place your order outside your door and wait nearby for you to collect it.
Ratings and Reviews
Car takes forever & prebook feature is useless
This is only my second time trying to use this app. The first time I used it the cab took about half an hour to get to my location. So when I saw that it had a prebook feature, I decided to prebook my next ride to avoid the long wait and the possibility of arriving late at my destination. So I prebooked a ride a whole day in advance and even selected a pickup time. The time came went and there was no car. It kept saying that it was getting me a car for more than 20 minutes after my pickup time... then it charged me a $5 cancellation fee when I cancelled due to the fact that it had taken too long and there was still no ride in sight. I tried contacting them but that to was impossible. No email and the phone number is a UK number; which I called but was told that the number was not in service.
Makes no sense u can never ever get a RIIDE on this app waste of space download candy crush instead
Truth be told
I honestly am trying to be patient and nonjudgmental with interaction with this application and personal experience utilizing the "services"; however it is of my opinion that there is a HUGE deficit in COMMUNICATION and meeting the expected results. The "must haves", "needs", "severity", and "priorities" have been clearly defined and reported, and based on comparative comments and reviews whom ever is doing the tracking are capturing the details are almost certainly spot on. The major deficits are in the "service level performance and overall delivery of service", because the end user is not efficiently nor effectively achieving successful results. Continued mismanagement, lack of communication, and disregard will surely prove and continue to be a objectives dividing the balance between Cost+Benefits vs Waste+Ineffective Infrastructures.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Riide Limited
- 121.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
English, Finnish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Riide Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.