Rilakkuma's farming game is here!
• Grow crops and turn them into delicious foods at a variety of stores
• Decorate your garden with all kinds of ornaments
• Enjoy the good life with Rilakkuma and friends on the farm
One day, Rilakkuma and friends went out to a farm, tempted by the sweet promise of "all-you-can-eat treats".
However, when they arrived no one was there. The farm was deserted, except a single letter left in the farmhouse.
"Some urgent business has come up, so I'm going to have to leave this farm for a while. So it is to you, who found this letter, that I leave this farm. But do not worry! I have summarized how to take care of this farm in this letter. If you run the farm well, you'll have all the treats you can eat"
With that, Rilakkuma and friends' farm life began!
This is a super relaxing farm game featuring the lazy brown bear "Rilakkuma." You can grow crops together, make your favorite hot cakes, put a swing in the garden, or just enjoy creating your own wonderful farm and enjoy a fun life with Rilakkuma.
Let's grow and harvest various crops in the farm, combine them to make treats or other dishes, and share them with your neighborhood to get amazing rewards. Create a farm full of originality, and show off your farm to your friends.
• This app is free to download
• This app contains paid in-app purchases
• This app requires an internet connection, data rates may apply. Check your internet provider for details.
【Subscription Service: Premium Pass (Monthly)】
1. The first time you purchase a Rilakkuma Farm Premium Pass you will also receive a Cow Barn!
*Only one pass can be used per account.
2. You now have an extra flowerbed.
*Only available while your Premium Pass is valid.
3. Once per day, you can choose to instantly finish item production in your farm facilities.
4. Miles are a special currency you can receive once a day (the date changes at 16:00 JST).
Miles can be exchanged for items and decorations at the Swap Shop.
* Please check the app for details with regards to billing / management /cancellation.
■Terms of Service
© 2019 San-X Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
© Imagineer Co., Ltd.
Ver. 5.0.2 Release Notes
・Made small changes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Yesterday, I was doing just perfectly fine with this amazing app. It is very fun, easy, and cute. Since I downloaded this on my phone, I thought the screen would be better if it was on my iPad. So, I transferred my data onto my iPad and thing were perfectly fine... until the next day. Today, this morning, when I woke up to play this game on my phone, it brought me to the title/home screen. I tapped to start and then there was a thing on my screen that said “transmission failed” I ignored it and then pressed “ok”. It brought me back to the title screen. I thought that maybe the game could only run on one device. To fix that, I went on my iPad and deleted the game. I went back on my phone and it still said transmission failed. This is a problem because my progress was really really good. If there is a way the developers can help, I would highly appreciate it. Ty for reading this and stay safe.
Perfect! A few fixes though
Usually, games that are based off of films are trash. But this game is exactly what the description says it is. That’s one star for truthful advertising, which is kinda rare with greedy developers and all. It’s really fun doing events like the new year and doing the farming and preparing itself. And even though I haven’t bothered buying anything, the diamond costs are very reasonable. The animation of the characters and how you can interact with them is absolutely ADORABLE. And the way they get their money isn’t extorting like games with ads will make you pay three dollars so either way they win. Two more stars.
However, the time it costs to make things like the strawberry daifuku and growing wheat is insane. I’m not saying the things should be done the second you put items in their place, but maybe shorter times.
Favorite Farming Game
Usually I have farming games for a while and get tired of them and end up deleting them, but THIS one is just too cute! It features well known San-X characters and I spend all day doting over the cuteness this game entails. The storyline is simple and I appreciate that since a lot of farming games like to add in a drama packed storyline. Three friends just wanted some snacks and that’s the extent of why they have the farm- I think that’s more reasonable than other game’s stories! 😂
The art style of the game is simple and cute as well- I really enjoy the little cutscenes and their conversations. I even took a screenshot of one of the cutscenes to set Korilakkuma as a profile picture because he just looked so cute eating a strawberry! After a stressful week, this game really helps keep me at peace.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Imagineer Co.,Ltd.
- 144.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 San-X Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. © Imagineer Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- 250 Jewels $1.99
- Welcome Pack $7.99
- Rilakkuma Farm Premium Pass $6.49
- 610 Jewels + Value Combo 2-C $4.99
- 610 Jewels + Value Combo 1-C $4.99
- 370 Jewels + Value Combo 2-B $2.99
- 120 Jewels + Value Combo 2-A $0.99
- 370 Jewels + Value Combo 1-B $2.99
- 980 Jewels + Value Combo 1-D $7.99
- 980 Jewels + Value Combo 2-D $7.99