Ring up your sales, expenses & accept payment, right on your iPad. Bookkeeping no longer has to be a chore. Ring it Up HD is the portable iPad POS app for the "Merchant on the go."
Ring it Up HD makes the job of tracking your sales and expenses a snap. The simple yet intuitive user interface allows you to easily create a catalog of goods and services which are then added to a sales ticket or invoice with only a few taps on the screen. Collecting payment is just as simple whether you are accepting cash, checks or integrating Ring it Up with one of the 6 supported Credit Card processing apps (see below).
What can RingItUp HD POS do?
* Quick and easy sales, expense, and purchase order entry
* Send HTML & PDF receipts/invoices to your customers
* Capture labor, shipping, or generic charges
* Supports 2 different tax rates for locations such as Canada which require provincial and federal tax breakdowns
* Apply discounts on a per item or per ticket basis.
* Reporting feature... includes total sales, expenses, profit/loss, inventory levels… and more
* Customizable receipts / invoice templates which are emailed directly to your customer in HTML & PDF format
* Import client information directly from your Contacts app
* Data importing and exporting via .CSV file format
* Protect your data with our Backup/Restore feature
* Track your inventory levels.
* Quantity discounts feature
* Send clients a quote and convert your quotes to a sale when your bid is accepted.
* Assign photos to your Products, Contacts, or Expense Receipts.
* Run multiple businesses using Ring It Up
* Print receipts/invoices.
* Works with 6 different Credit Card Processing Apps
* - Customizable color schemes for the user interface to match your company's colors.
Ring it Up is ideal for…
* trade shows
* flea markets
* craft fairs
* festival merchants
* mall kiosks
* Door-to-Door Sales
* Beauty industry professionals
* Taxi/Limo drivers
* Supported Printing and Scanning Devices…
- Blue Bamboo P25i and P25i-m receipt printers (Connects via Bluetooth).
- Star Miconronics Networked Receipt Printers via Wifi connection. (TSP654, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10, SP700, SP500)
- Koamtac KDC200i & KDC300i bluetooth barcode scanners.
Credit Card Processing
Ring It Up HD works with the following Credit Card Processing Apps.
* Credit Card Reader - PhoneTransact.com
* Credit Card Terminal - Inner Fence
* Swipe - AppNinjas
* Redfin PocketPOS
* Paypal Here
* The PDF generation maybe not work in some Asian languages
For the latest news, follow us on Twitter at
Contact import bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Personally I've been using this app for almost 4 years, owning the iPhone app first, then the iPad version (I wasn't aware of the Legacy version upgrade at the time), and everything within the app is great. I would definitely give this 5 star rating if they would just implement PayPal payments, or Square support. I used to really like the support built in for Innerfence's CC Terminal, but since Innerfence completely screwed and isolated their customers trying to get an "Extra" piece of he pie for themselves, I won't use the reduction anymore.
The support by this company is remarkable, even emailing me back on a weekend when I sent them a question. This company supports their users the way that all companies should.
My favorite app goes iPad!
I have been using the iPhone version of Ring It Up Pro for several months, now. It has become a "must have" app for all of the people I know who run a business similar to mine (non-store-front retail). I have converted all of them due to the apps simplicity and functionality. I have been waiting for some time for the iPad version, and now that it's here, I have to say, you have outdone yourself.
The new interface allows for easier order entry from one screen, better integration with my merchant app and the benefit of being able to work in portrait or landscape mode. The app that simplified execution and tracking of my business just got easier. I highly recommend Ring It Up for anybody who uses or might want to use their iPad to process orders or manage their business. Simply a must!
Well designed, easy to navigate and fun to use! I've tried just about every POS application on the iPad and I found my home. The developer is quick to reply to questions and he's precise and to the point. I did have a request that was not in the direction that the product was headed and he even recommended another product that would best suit my needs. I ended up adjusting my business style to accommodate the product simply because it works so well.
My second interaction with the developer was a question that was answered in 12 minutes. He even offered to call me to better explain the product over the phone.
I would say if you are looking for an app with great support, easy to use and well thought out give this program a shot!
The developer, Gonzalo Alvarez Firpi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gonzalo Alvarez Firpi
- 34.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Gonzalo Alvarez
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.