Ring up your sales, expenses, and accept payment right on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. Instantly email your receipts or invoices directly to your customers. Bookkeeping no longer has to be a chore. Ring it Up is the portable point-of-sale app for the "Merchant on the go."
Ring it Up makes the job of tracking your sales and expenses a snap. The simple yet intuitive user interface allows you to easily create a catalog of goods and services which are then added to a sales ticket or invoice with only a few taps on the screen. Collecting payment is just as simple whether you are accepting cash, checks or integrating Ring it Up with one of the 5 supported Credit Card processing apps (see below).
* Ring it Up is ideal for…
* trade shows
* flea markets
* craft fairs
* festival merchants
* mall kiosks
* Door-to-Door Sales
* Beauty industry professionals
* Taxi/Limo drivers…and more
* Supported Printing and Scanning Devices…
- Blue Bamboo P25i and P25i-m receipt printers (Connects via Bluetooth).
- Star Miconronics Networked Receipt Printers via Wifi connection. (TSP654, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10, SP700, SP500)
- Infinite Peripheral's Linea Pro 4 scanners/credit card swiping cases.
- Koamtac KDC200i & KDC300i bluetooth barcode scanners.
* Ring It Up works with all features unlocked for the first 10 transactions. Once the first 10 transactions have been used, you must purchase one of the upgrade packages to continue to create transactions.
* All packages include the following features
- Quick and easy sales, expense, and purchase order entry
- Scheduling Calendar
- Send HTML receipts/invoices to your customers
- Capture labor, shipping, or generic charges
- Apply discounts on a per item or per ticket basis by amount or percentage.
- Supports 3 tax rates
- Import client information directly from your Contacts app
- Tracks inventory levels
- Quantity discounts feature
- Send clients a quote and convert your quotes to a sale when your bid is accepted.
- Capture photos of your Catalog items, Contacts, or Expense Receipts.
- Product and Expense categories
- Reporting feature...includes total sales, expenses, profit/loss, inventory levels… and more
- Universal app support, all features work on iPhones, iPod Touch, and iPad. (some features require a camera and will be disabled on devices that are not equipped with one)
- Customizable color schemes for the user interface to match your company's colors. (iPad only)
* Basic Upgrade
- Unlimited Sales Tickets, Purchase Orders, and Quote transactions.
* Advanced Upgrade
- Includes all features in the Basic package
- Import/Export Products, Contacts, and Expenses via Dropbox or with iTunes File Sharing
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox or via email and iTunes File sharing
- Customizable receipt/Invoice templates
- PDF based receipts/invoices with your company logo (*)
- 3rd party credit card app integration (See Below for a list of apps)
- Printing: Both AirPrint, Star Micronics Receipt Printers, Blue Bamboo Bluetooth Printers and Printing via Print Central, Print n Share, and other printing apps created by Eurosmartz Ltd.
* Pro Upgrade
- Includes all features of the Basic and Advanced packages
- Multi-Business support
- Barcode scanning (requires iOS 4.0 or greater & iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, or iPad 2)
- Signature capture
- All future features
* Credit Card App Integration (included in the Advanced and Pro upgrade packages)
Ring It Up works with the following 3rd party Credit Card Processing Apps. (Separate purchase required)
* Credit Card Reader - PhoneTransact.com
* Credit Card Terminal - Inner Fence
* Swipe - AppNinjas
* Redfin PocketPOS
* iPay POS - TekTango
* Paypal Here
* The PDF generation maybe not work in some Asian languages
Contact import bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Slowly Breaking Down
This used to be a great app. Been using it for about 5 years. Even emailed back and forth with the developer a few times about tweaks and upgrades. None of which ever came to fruition. Now it just seems to be falling apart. Starting today, I can’t even print anymore because the PDF piece of the software is no longer working. Email works but it no longer automatically attaches a PDF version of the quote/invoice. I guess I could say I “got my money out of it” but it’s just really annoying that I now have to go look for other invoicing software that will HOPEFULLY but PROBABLY NOT be able to import all my stuff from here. 😩😩😩
ALSO, their website now says “Error establishing a database connection” 🤦🏻♂️🤦🏻♂️
Cmon guys! Help us all out. Tell us something.
Not what it use to be
I’ve used this for 5 years and highly recommended it to others. However, in the last year, they do not respond when I email about a problems. Others have had the same experience. Also, Gmail addresses put all my I invoices with a PayPal link into my clients junk mail, which is big problem for me. So I’ll be switching.
No longer works. No customer support.
There hasn’t been an update in over a year, the app opens only sporadically. What a shame. This used to be a top-notch app. It’s a very expensive app to suddenly no longer work. It’s now worthless for its intended purpose.
- Gonzalo Alvarez Firpi
- 36.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Gonzalo Alvarez
- In-App Purchases
- Ring It Up Pro $29.99
- ★ Legacy Customer Pro Upgrade Free
- Ring It Up Advanced $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.