Appointment Booking Solution for Beauty Professionals. It works best for salon businesses and independent professionals.
Ring My Stylist is available on mobiles, tablets, and computer browsers.
* Improve your business *
1. An excellent way for stylists and beauty professionals to manage clients, accept and cancel hair appointments and even offer special promotions through the app.
2. See your calendar well in advance and book how you see fit! A fast and straightforward solution to booking appointments online.
3. Have every aspect of your business in one place.
4. Easily pay for appointments, book, and reschedule within the app.
* Unique solution *
Create your online presence! Show your services, availability, and portfolio within your portfolio page.
FOR PROFESSIONAL STYLISTS:
* Automatically deducted deposits to reduce the number of cancellations or rescheduled appointments.
* Option to set how far in advance clients can book.
* Control to close booking or block holidays
* Accept or Cancel appointments
* Get appointments while you work
* 1-hour SMS and Email automatic reminder sent to the clients
* Double Booking for stylists only
* Block personal time
* Accept payments (credit card payments)
* Deposits, Cancellations, and No Show fees
* Calendar view, daily and weekly
* Client management (unlimited number of clients)
* Special Offers (pushed to the clients)
* Services (categories, services, costs, duration). Service descriptions and service pictures.
* Confirm, Decline, and Reschedule appointments
* Working days, each day with a start, stop and pause
* Block out specific days (holidays)
* Marketing. Send push notifications to all clients.
* Send mass SMS, push notification, or email to your clients.
* Free Portfolio page (build based on your profile and your pictures)
* Show your previous work, whether it be different hairstyles or beard styles
* Visits history, Notes per visit, formulas you use for clients
* Notifications (emails, push notifications, SMS notifications)
* Activity reports
* Free app for all your clients; get booked when your clients install the app
* Refer, get referred by your clients, gain new clients
* Before and After images
How much does it cost?
For Stylists - Enjoy a 7-days free trial. After the trial, the subscription is auto-renewable, which means that once purchased, it will be auto-renewed every month until you cancel it 24 hours before the end of the current period. The duration of the subscription is 1 Month, with a charge of $9.99 every month. Discounted to $8/month when you pay for a 1-year subscription.
For Clients, the Ring My Stylist app is entirely free.
Whether you’re looking to get a fresh new fade or clean up your pompadour, Ring My Stylist is a great way to book and schedule hair appointments with your favorite stylist.
Create your account today on Ring My Stylist and elevate your business by having an online appointment organizer for your men’s grooming services.
"I have been using the App for about 8 months now and have seen several updates. No matter what, all of my information has always followed along with each update. That being said, I have noticed my cancellations or missed appointments are almost (almost) zero. "
Try it once, and you’ll see how convenient and easy to use it is.
The intuitiveness, features, and fantastic stability will make you more organized and grow your business. Download Ring My Stylist now & take your stylist business to a new level!
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
We're always excited to hear from you!
If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at https://www.ringmystylist.com/contact/.
Option to type in a description for Personal Appointments. That way, you remember what that time was set aside for.
We have updated the booking experience for the clients. The booking process is in steps, much more straightforward and logical.
Ratings and Reviews
Missed appointment almost ZERO
I have been using the App for about 8 months now and have see several updates. No mater what, all of my information has always followed along for each update. That being said I have noticed my cancellations or missed appointments are almost, (almost) zero. I did read in a newsletter that the Credit Card processing is coming soon and I will able to charge for missed (or cancelled appointments within 24 hours) is this in fact true? If it is, that would be awesome. I was saved by this app about a week ago. I have a male client that I color his hair and beard. We have worked together to get his color perfect. After about 3 Appointments we got it exactly how he wanted it. He had some personal issues and I hadn’t seen him for about 6 months. Well guess what, he walks in and I couldn’t find his formula. I didn’t recall him being in this app. I checked to make sure and bam there it was in one of his previous appointments. So just like that I was able to apply his color and he was super happy and I played it off like the pro I am lol. Thank you to whoever put this app together. I love the news letters too. Please make the credit card option available.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! We appreciate the feedback and we will keep up the good work!
Customer service is great!
To be honest I haven’t started using it yet BUT what I love is that when I’ve had a suggestion for how to better the app I get a quick email response. It’s been personable and the developer really cares what the stylists needs are! Some of my suggestions have resulted in an app update! Im launching to my clients next week and I’m really looking forward to it. I feel confident that if I have any issues or if I need help that the developer will listen and help!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the honest feedback!
Indeed, we do care about any feedback you provide, and we continually improve Ring My Stylist app. Thanks again!
Needs some improvements
So far I am enjoying this app. I think my previous booking app catered to my needs slightly better and was significantly easier to use (GlossGenius) however, I needed an app that automatically deducted deposits to reduce the amount of cancellations or rescheduled appointments; RingMyStylist does that. This app is well thought out but catered to Hair professionals, I am a nail technician. Setting up payment is confusing and limited to square, PayPal and stripe. It’s not the worst but I am not sure if I will continue using it. I would keep it if it allowed service descriptions and pictures as well as private services that only the stylist can add at checkout , and more online booking controls (like closing books or blocking holidays as well as choosing how far in advance clients can book). I also wish it made booking vía social media easier as well as having the option to edit or completely remove the client consult, as it is only for hair stylists.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on the app, we are constantly reviewing and updating the platform, so we will take your feedback in consideration in our upcoming updates.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brilliant Business Agency LLC
- 210.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © @ Brilliant Business Agency llc
- In-App Purchases
- Appointments Booking Software $9.99
- Appointments Booking Software $96.99