RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing app. Hold face-to-face meetings in high definition and share files, documents, websites and even photos with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
RingCentral Meetings is available for RingCentral Office customers. Anyone invited to a meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• HD Video conference: From your iPhone or iPad, hold meetings with participants and connect in high definition video. **
• Screen share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime. Host and attendees can present any document including files from cloud storage, such as Box and Dropbox.
• Dial-in conference number: Join the meeting using your device audio or telephone dial-in. **
• Host controls: Hosts can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, annotate content on screen share, lock meeting and remove participants.
• Integrated chat: Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Safe driving mode: Automatically turns off the video and microphone, enabling the attendee to just listen in .
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
** LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Video and voice quality may be affected when using this app outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral® Global Office™ supported countries.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
1. Personal Link: start meetings with a personalized and persistent join URL that's easy to remember and share. To configure, please login to service.ringcentral.com and navigate to Settings -> Meetings -> Profile.
2. Polling: create and launch polls during a meeting
3. Better support for iOS 13
1. Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Wish there were ways to keep the video visible while writing msg in msg boards
I have an iPhone 6 and i wish it were a way to adjust the settings because my Bluetooth keyboard would be more useful with multiple screens on apple devices. Love fan platform now also.
Why recreate the wheel? Zoom got it right the first time.
RingCentral has this nagging urge to rebrand everything with their name. Their meetings technology is 100% Zoom white-labeled with their name. In fact Zoom has better functionality because RingCentral (for whatever the reason) does not allow hosts to record meetings in the cloud (big problem for me). Anyways, it’s so annoying as an ex-Zoom customer who had to dump Zoom when switching my phones to RingCentral because I know firsthand how much better Zoom is even though it is the exact same application with their branding.
It is both annoying and even unprofessional that my clients are being forced to download and install RingCentral’s meeting application to join my meetings now, even though they’ve already done so previously with the Zoom application. As a sales professional, it doesn’t bode well when my prospects are resistant to install something from RingCentral just so that I can give them a demo. Zoom is well known whereas RingCentral is not. I guess they think that this branding will fix that. It won’t. It’s a very cheap and tacky way to try and gain recognition.
Obtrusive and terrible
Was invited to a webcast using this service. They force me to install software and give them permissions. Creepy. Get with the times and build a webapp. Even after install, the desktop version didn’t work. Something about not recognizing my email. So, I downloaded this app on my iPhone. Tried to use my Bluetooth headphones but this app won’t allow my audio to go to my Bluetooth headphones. Forces me to keep my speaker on in the middle of work— obnoxious for everyone. So, I’ll pass on this webcast and the webcast host lost a potential client. What were these developers thinking not supporting Bluetooth headphones?? iPhones don’t even have 3.5mm jacks anymore.
- RingCentral, Inc
- 93.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 RingCentral, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.