RingCentral Meetings is a powerful HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing app. Hold face-to-face meetings in high definition and share files, documents, websites and even photos with anyone, anytime, anywhere.
RingCentral Meetings is available for RingCentral Office customers. Anyone invited to a meeting can download the app and join the meeting for free.
• HD Video conference: From your iPhone or iPad, hold meetings with participants and connect in high definition video. **
• Screen share: Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime. Host and attendees can present any document including files from cloud storage, such as Box and Dropbox.
• Dial-in conference number: Join the meeting using your device audio or telephone dial-in. **
• Host controls: Hosts can invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, annotate content on screen share, lock meeting and remove participants.
• Integrated chat: Host or participants can initiate chat with individuals or the entire group during the meeting.
• Safe driving mode: Automatically turns off the video and microphone, enabling the attendee to just listen in .
• Works over Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
** LEGAL DISCLAIMERS
1. Video and voice quality may be affected when using this app outside of the U.S, Canada, U.K. or RingCentral® Global Office™ supported countries.
Tell us what you think at email@example.com
- Clients will respect the Admin locked settings for scheduling meetings
- Supports the setting to put external participants into Waiting Room automatically
- Option to disable Chat during a meeting
- Show a video preview before joining a video-on meeting
- Share multiple pages on whiteboard (iPad only)
- Consenting to being recorded confirmation
- Rename meeting which is hosted with Personal Meeting ID (PMI)
- Delegated users can now filter upcoming meetings by the host in the “Upcoming Meetings” list
- An indicator that a participant is annotating
- A new audio setting for Auto-Select based on network
- Switch between video and content sharing
- Share device sound without sharing entire screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple and quick to use
The only downfall from using the app is that I downloaded the wrong app 'ring'. There are multiple apps in the app store to choose from so be sure to get the correct one needed. I had to redownload the app and setup again. The set up process is quick and simple w minimal information needed.
The quality of the steam was clear and no delay.
Why recreate the wheel? Zoom got it right the first time.
RingCentral has this nagging urge to rebrand everything with their name. Their meetings technology is 100% Zoom white-labeled with their name. In fact Zoom has better functionality because RingCentral (for whatever the reason) does not allow hosts to record meetings in the cloud (big problem for me). Anyways, it’s so annoying as an ex-Zoom customer who had to dump Zoom when switching my phones to RingCentral because I know firsthand how much better Zoom is even though it is the exact same application with their branding.
It is both annoying and even unprofessional that my clients are being forced to download and install RingCentral’s meeting application to join my meetings now, even though they’ve already done so previously with the Zoom application. As a sales professional, it doesn’t bode well when my prospects are resistant to install something from RingCentral just so that I can give them a demo. Zoom is well known whereas RingCentral is not. I guess they think that this branding will fix that. It won’t. It’s a very cheap and tacky way to try and gain recognition.
Lacks security and features
Being powered by Zoom you would think that itd have all the same features, options, and settings, but no it doesn't. I mean they make it so difficult to find a specific person when you're apart of a large conference. It's so frustrating and time-consuming. Security is such a joke it's unbelievable. Not only can unknown persons gain access to your private room but RingCentral or Zoom I don't know which, will spy on your meetings. I don't care what they say, my meetings need complete privacy and security. My business deals with information that is none of RC or Zooms buissnes spying on. If security is important to you or your business i’d definitely look for a better option because your private information can and will be leaked. I only give it 2 stars because the camera/ video aspect actually works. They definitely need to rethink and change their business practices. Customers and their security should be number 1. Sharholders will hopefully push to remove who ever is guiding this comoany. I know I would asap.
Developer Response ,
TJL, thanks for this feedback. We recently launched our new video product that we would recommend you give a try. Please learn more about our security features here: https://support.ringcentral.com/ringcentral-meetings-security-response.html?language=en_US
- RingCentral, Inc
- 129.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 RingCentral, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.