Brought to you by the people behind Wine Ring®. RingIT Manager enables wine merchants and wine collectors to manage collections within the Wine Ring application.
WHO USES RINGIT MANAGER?
The wine trade – retailers, restaurants, hotels, importers, distributors, wine clubs, producers. Wine collectors, whether for home or offsite cellars.
MANAGE WINE COLLECTIONS.
RingIT Manager enables you to create and manage collections of wines. All functionalities, mobile and web.
• Create collections of wines for your inventory or at a specific event
• Set whether collections are visible to all Wine Ring users or private by invitation only
• Create and build new collections from scratch or import existing spreadsheets
• Group, list, and change the order of wines
• Delete wines, modify vintages
• Add prices, quantities
• Manage location toggles
• Create blind tastings, manage the reveal from your phone
• Access your collection wherever you are
RingIT Manager allows you to access the Wine Ring personalization engine. All based on individual preferences.
• View customer data, including purchase history and preference profile
• Get wine recommendations for specific customer(s)
• Let our system recommend which customers would enjoy specific wines
• Let our system rank wines in your collection from most appealing to least appealing for a group of your customers
• Enable customers to rate their purchased wines – Love, Like, SoSo, Dislike™
DOWNLOAD YOUR DATA.
Your collections and lists are easily available for use out of Wine Ring.
• Download a formatted PDF, ready to print
• Download to Excel or CSV file for use in other systems
Note: RingIT Manager requires a Merchant Account for the trade. For more information, email: email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Turbo Charged My Wine Cellar
These are the only people who learn and recommend based on your personal preferences, versus the other apps who use what's popular or what the critics think you should like for what they recommend.
I got started by rating a bunch of wines so their tech got an idea of what I prefer. My friends did the same thing. Then this app recommended for the whole group, using my wine cellar(!!) which totally worked, we couldn't believe it.
- RingIT, Inc.
- 31.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © RingIT, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.