We present rIPTV.
The only one application to enjoy all your multimedia content on a single device in a single application.
rIPTV brings streaming and on demand television to your iOS device. Intuitive and easy to use, rIPTV is the best service for watching and enjoying television over internet.
rIPTV add electronic program guide to all your channels and let you find what you’re watching now!
rIPTV let you find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, and display rating and information of all your movies.
At home or on the move, don’t miss anything
Perfect for watching series, sports, news, films, children’s programs and listening to music.
- Works on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Last Generation Apple Tv
- Turn your iOS device into a portable TV and watch your favorite channels and on demand movies anywhere you go
- Multiple IPTV playlists
- iPad Multitasking support
- Infinite channel scrolling
- Channel Icons
- Auto Group Channel
- Upload and refresh playlists without reload
- Easy to use beautiful interface
- Play all file not only live streaming
- Enjoy EPG (Electronic Program Guide) on all your channel
- Play/Pause Live Tv
- Video Scrolling
- Enjoy information about live programs and on demand movies or tv series
- Movies description and information based on most popular database on the web (imdb
- Choose what you want to see before watching it: enjoy rating and movie trailers
- Based on VLC
- Favourite Channels
- Enjoy 3D Touch Functions on supported devices
- Use Today Widget
- Add remember : never lose your favourite events
- Find your program directly on Spotlight
- Support iOS9 +
rIPTV is on
- Fixed crash caused by the to import of playlists through other apps (Mail, ...)
- Fixed bug re playlist async loads
Ratings and Reviews
Good app overall, I just hope they move the video window on iPad to the right pane and enlarge it, also it would be nice if they support PiP
Needs an update
I think an update is long overdue. The UI is simple which is a good thing in my opinion but sometimes I feel it’s too simple and lacking some key features. I’d like to suggest gesture control inside the player like changing the volume and the brightness, also the ability to choose a custom EPG file is also much needed. The today view widget is not working, i’ve tested it on multiple devices and also an option to display favorite channels inside the widget makes more sense than "rIPTV Today".
Does not work with my m3u
Installed and added my m3u. Did not work as expected. Did not load channel list. App looks great, but doesn't work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.