Rise is a simple alarm clock with a lot of smart features. With its refreshing and clever way to set time, Rise is one of the easiest alarm clocks you'll ever use.
APPLE - App Of The Week, Featured Utility.
Read the great reviews in Mashable, Fast Company, Lifehacker, TUAW, Business Insider, The Loop, App Advice and many more.
TIME TO ENJOY SETTING YOUR ALARM CLOCK
Reach out and touch the screen. Every element is meant to be interactive. Left handed? Yes, Rise loves you, too.
Pull it up or down and watch the sky change as you pick a wake up time. Turn the alarm on by pulling the screen left or right.
Or, simply shake your device to quickly set an alarm for a short nap or to use as a timer.
WAKING UP IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
Wake up to the sound of the woods, ease into the day with a custom Rise melody, or your favorite song from iTunes.
Tap to snooze and be a little late, or pull the screen to turn off the alarm and be on time. Hey, it's your life.
From the lock screen: Shake to snooze or turn off the alarm.
MULTIPLE ALARMS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS EASY (With in-app purchase)
Easily create repeating alarms for any time with custom labels for each alarm. Toggle all your alarms on or off from one screen. Rise will always show the next alarm when you open the app.
A BETTER ALARM NEEDS A BETTER CLOCK
Large clock in either portrait or landscape (for docked devices) with clock background options: Night or Skyscape. Swipe to change the clock background and dim the screen by sliding up or down.
LET RISE HELP YOU FALL (ASLEEP)
Use SleepTunes to make a playlist from your iTunes collection to help you fall asleep. Set a timer for your playlist so it doesn't run all night.
- Rise is made for iOS 9+ compatible devices.
- Rise works with "Do Not Disturb" and the silence switch as long as it's in the foreground and / or auto-locked when using those two features.
RISE IS LOCALIZED FOR THE FOLLOWING LANGUAGES
- Chinese ( Simplified )
- Chinese ( Traditional )
WE LOVE TO HELP
We pride ourselves on offering great support. If you have an issue or feature request, please contact us on Twitter (@simplebots) or through our site www.simplebots.co
iOS Version updates
Removed Today widget
Bugs and Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I have never written a review before, but this update made me so mad I have to. I have used this app as my alarm clock for a few years and it worked great, nothing wrong with it. It was perfect. But, after this update, there are few major problems that I hate:
1. The alarm doesn't even work now. I'm redownloading it right now so hopefully it works for tomorrow morning otherwise, I'm going to have to go out and buy a real alarm clock
2. When I woke up with the old version, I liked having the feature that lets me change the time i wanna wake up while the alarm is on. For example, if I woke up at 5 A.M I would just slide the time down however much longer I wanted to sleep. Sometimes it would be 5 A.M and I just slide it down to 5:15 A.M. Other times I would slide it down to 5:30. Now I have to go into my options and change the time of snooze to however much longer I wanna sleep. I know that probably sounds wierd but when it starts to get closer to the time that I actually really need to get up, I decrease the snooze time so I don't oversleep. That was my favorite feature of the old version and now it's gone.
3. I don't really have a third problem with it, it's just those two problems are pretty big problems(for me, at least). So I just want the old version back... The old version was perfect for my weird morning snooze habits and I want it back!
Pretty but where are the brains?
So I'm giving Rise three stars because it does what it's supposed to and looks beautiful doing it. A few things would push it into great territory. One, it be nice if the alarm would sound even if the phone's ringer switch is turned to off/silent/vibrate. I rarely have the sound of my phone on, so the fact that the default Clock app does this has me spoiled. Two, please allow the alarm to sound when headphones are plugged in, either through the phone's speaker or at least the headset. A vibrating notification doesn't cut it, especially when I'm asleep. Again, Apple's default Clock alarm does this. Btw, I go to sleep with headphones on and i'm prob not the only one that appreciates that function. Third, please add single minute increments instead of only the five-minute ones when setting the alarm. Lastly, it'd be awesome if you could set more than one alarm but that might interfere with the minimalist vibe. Still, love the interface and would love it to take the place of my daily alarm. Until then it'll have to be relegated to weekends and vacation or other times when it's not essential I wake up on time.
Beautiful almost-perfect app
This is a gorgeous alarm app. Let's admit, if the design is nice, it's more likely to be used. If it's an ugly and difficult interface, you rarely open the app. This alarm clock is beautiful in its design, and it's aesthetics. The interface is clean, simple and functional. It allows you to set your alarm, use custom music for your alarm, and easily nudge the time once the alarm is set. The only downside is that the app must be open to work. I frequently check my mail before I go to sleep out of habit, after having set my alarm, and more often that I would like, the alarm does not go of because the app is not in the foreground. If the app would alarm you, once it's armed, whether it's in the background or not, it would get five stars from me, as this is exactly the perfect minimal alarm system I want. Those of you looking for multiple alarms, look elsewhere. The in-app purchases add functionality, but this is designed for a simple wake up alarm that is beautiful to use, and to look at.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kellen Styler
- 88.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2016 Simplebots, www.simplebots.co
- In-App Purchases
- Rise Alarm Control Center $0.99
- MorningBell Tones™ Alarm Bundle $0.99