Tracking your plants.
- Whether you have a single, double, or triple level garden, our app will help you track your seeds from the box, to your Nursery, to your garden.
- You can add Trays and Nurseries to your home screen in order to map out what style of garden you have at home.
- Confused about how many Trays or Nurseries to add: If you bought a single level system, you will have one Tray and one Nursery. Double level system, two trays and two Nurseries. Triple level, three Trays and three Nurseries.
- Your trays go from top to bottom, so adding a tray places a new level on top.
- Simply click and hold plants in your garden to move them around.
- If you add the wrong plant or it has reached maturity and is ready to be eaten, click on the plant you wish to remove and click “Harvest”. Doing so will permanently remove the plant from your garden.
- Remember to use your nursery when germinating your seeds as a high level of nutrients can cause them to never sprout.
How to feed your plants
- Our app uses a complex algorithm to calculate the precise volume of nutrients to add to your system to maximize growth.
- fix of showing in app notification about care and provisioning
- fix of bug with garden creation
- fix of bug with order
- fix bug with care water depth
- fix bug with care nutrients
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not easy to connect app to smart garden to wifi
The app looks nice in design, but it is not easy to connect app to smart garden to wifi. I tried to factory reset app and smart garden. I deleted and reinstalled everything. The app connects to smart garden, but is displaying solid red light instead of blinking green light (before it is suppose to connect to wifi) while app is showing that it is connected to smart garden.
Can’t delete mistakes / Nursery setup too hard
The developers could improve the app by providing a delete button when you accidentally put the wrong plant in the nursery. The lack of being able to fix mistakes makes this app almost useless. Also, certain tall plants don’t fit into the top or middle rows of the garden. If you don’t know this when you are setting up your nursery you will end up with plants that can’t be placed into your garden. The app warns you about this when you place plants in the garden. However there is no height warning or info when setting up your nursery! This is IMHO a huge oversight. Until these problems are fixed my $1500 investment in Rise Garden seems wasted on a useless app that doesn’t work. I’m very disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! It is possible to delete plants. When you click on the plant, there is a dialog that allows you to remove plants (either the shovel button or option in the "more menu"). Your point about providing info about future size of plants is a great one. We will add that. Please share any other feedback as well. We want you to get the most productivity out of your garden as possible!
App has gotten much better
I had an earlier version of this and there were some activities that were not intuitive. For instance, when I had a plant in the nursery, I had a hard time figuring out how to move it to my garden system. It's much better now. It’s also easier to set the light schedule. Overall, much improved version. It’s always been good at telling me how to add nutrients and PH management liquid. Now it’s more intuitive to do the other things.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.