11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. The “Golden Kingdom” Event is beginning!
Invaders are rampaging throughout Karaku. The legendary Golden Kingdom calls to you, a savior from the outside world foretold in prophecy. You are the last hope of the Golden Kingdom!
An epic adventure that will take you on an unpredictable journey filled with random special events, the brand new single-player dungeon “Golden Kingdom” is coming soon!
Prepare your troops and steel your hearts, for the fate of the Golden Kingdom hangs on every choice you make.
2. New “Alliance Event Calendar”
We have added the new “Alliance Event Calendar” function, where you can schedule and arrange Alliance events more conveniently and flexibly. Come try it out!
3. Dragon Boat Festival events
The Dragon Boat Festival is almost here, so we’ve prepared plenty of exciting holiday events for you! See below for details:
- Dragon Boat Bonanza: 7 days of questing for great rewards!
- Mouth-Watering Zongzi: Wrap zongzi, celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival, and win fabulous rewards!
- Find the Leaves: Collect Bamboo Leaves to wrap the most delicious Zongzi!
- Battle on the Water: Boost your power and fight your way upstream!
- Strange Incidents: Investigate unexplained villages fires and catch the culprits.
4. "Ceroli Crisis" Improvements
1) Added team skills. Use them wisely to gain an advantage.
2) Added a Select Target feature to allow Governors to shift targets while fighting.
3). Optimized the Enmity mechanism. Chieftains will now use logic to choose their targets, so watch out! Skills of some Chieftains have also been tuned accordingly.
5. “Ian's Ballads” Improvements
1) Added team skills. Use them wisely to gain an advantage.
2) Added a chat channel exclusive to Ian's Ballads. Now you can communicate with your allies more conveniently during the battle.
3) Added notifications for when you have fallen troops to revive and when the dungeon ends, as well as an Exit button to exit the battlefield.
6. “Arms Training” Improvements
1) Added 10+ new skills to Armsmaster Lohar. He will become a much more challenging opponent!
2) UI screens have been adjusted to make them more player-friendly.
7. “Lost Kingdom” & “Past Glory” Improvements
Based on your feedback about the “Lost Kingdom” and other events, we have made the following optimizations:
1) Æthelflæd sculptures will no longer be reclaimed at stage 3 of the “Past Glory” event.
2) Immigration during the "Lost Kingdom" event may cause certain unlocked commanders to become unavailable again. Governors who have assigned such a commander as garrison commander before immigrating will need to assign a new one after immigrating.
3) Reduced the chance to encounter the Ancient Ruins and Altar of Darkness events, and increased Honor Points gained from them.
4) Reduced the stalker kill count requirements of Ancient Ruins or Altars of Darkness in the kingdom history progression.
8. “Barbarian Keep” Improvements
1) Notifications will now be displayed when a Chieftain appears or is defeated.
2) Optimized the “Rewards Preview” screen to make it more intuitive.
3) Barbarian Keeps have a higher initial level in Provinces closer to the center of the Kingdom Map.
9. Equipment Attribute Optimizations
1) Pendant of Eternal Night: “Skill damage +5%, normal attack damage -2%” was changed to “Skill damage +5”.
2) Delane’s Amulet: “Incoming normal attack damage +3, incoming counterattack damage -10%” was changed to “Counterattack damage taken -5%”.
10. Other Changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Suggestions and constructive Criticism!
I enjoy playing the game, as it has features like the app “DomiNations.” The concept is fantastic and amazing, and would give my appreciations towards the devs. From the graphics, to easy concepts I enjoy, there are things I would suggest which are fixable; and would make the app a much more fun experience. The app needs a system in which bases can be closer to one another rather than spread out, as that is the key concept in games like these. Teamwork is a essential part so being closer to allies and forming hives is a strategy. Another thing which would improve the game is a to reduce the time periods, as I noticed while playing as a new member that right away the 15 seconds go to hours, and there is even 1 month speeds that can be bought! This shows that money is starting to play a role. Brutal age is a great app which allows players to advance even without the use of speeds bought, which is what this game needs. If these two issues are fixed, I would gladly stay t’ill the end.
-It would also be amazing if new servers are not made as frequent as that will allow servers to die, and less people to be active in older servers. The limit for people per server should be increased, as more people is much more fun.
Developer Response ,
Hi governor, thanks for your feedback. If you want to be closer to your alliance, there are 2 ways. 1.Targeted Teleport: You need to occupy the pass of the field where you want to move, then you can choose an open area on that file and move. 2.Territory Teleport: You need to find an open area on your alliance territory, then click it and move, if you use it out of your alliance territory, it will change to targeted teleport automatically. And we will continue to optimize our game.
Could be a great game but too much p2w
Addendum: I am dropping my rating another star. Seems the devs made some error in rewards during Osiris and gave out more coins then they intended. They took back items purchased or unused coins so many of us now have negative stars/statues/keys. It’s a shame that this company chose to punish their customers for their mistake. I will most likely quit the game because of this; I’m just too discouraged by the setback and disregard of the company for their players.
I have been playing several hours a day, every day, for 8 months and, with about $75 invested, am CH25 but still only at 22mil power on this account. Significant , but not really that competitive over all. I am being held back by the need for gems that require real money to make any significant difference. Meanwhile, as others note, there are players who spend thousands of dollars and therefore have the ability, and sometimes the temperament, to flatten any in their way. I had quit an earlier game because of one such player and have had 3 teammates quit just this week in current kingdom because of this. Some of the events, like mighty governor, are always won by the high dollar p2w. It is no longer competitive nor fun so I no longer even try to earn a spot; I just cower in my city during KE. There needs to be a threshold for the p2w folks. For example, once you spend over, say, $500 or reach 50 million power, you must migrate to kingdoms set aside for those players.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, after the activity was abnormal, some players obtained a large amount of illegal Osiris coins and used them to exchange the props. In order to maintain fairness in the game, we decided to recycle. we will work harder to optimize the game and bring a better game experience to the players. Thank you for your understanding.
Really great game, but not complete
Ok, so let me start out that I absolutely love the game. The game mechanics are amazing, I love the fog of war idea, and the fact that each commander speaks their native language and not English. And as a Roman and Byzantium history nerd, I love the fact that the Latin in the game is quite decent compared to other games (it isn’t perfect, but that is what you get from a dead language that doesn’t translate well into other languages).
Now, I feel like the nations to choose from is very limiting. From a game about the ancient and medieval ages, Africa and the Middle East were left out, and they have some of the richest history during that time, from the African Empires that rose to power all the way to the Persian empire and the crusades.
Specifically, I would like to see three more nations added: Ethiopia, Egypt, and Persia. Ethiopia rose to power after the fall of the Roman Empire and remained a powerful nation until after WW2. Persia created a very advanced civilization that grew strong and powerful and became one of the largest empires until the greeks conquered it. Then the Persian Empire reformed itself as the Sassanian Empire and conquered the remaining Romans and Byzantines to form the Ottoman Empire. I do not know much on the history of Egypt, but as one of the first powerful civilizations in human history, it should be obvious why they should be added into the game.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 958 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gem Pack $0.99
- 250 Gem Pack $1.99
- 650 Gem Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.