Infinite zoom, realistic battles, limitless possibilities. Strategy lives here!
11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. Commander Updates
1) To give all Governors more control over the order in which they level up their commanders’ skills, we have added a skill lock function. At the same time, within two days of the update, we will give all governors a limited number of “Skill Reset” items to ensure everyone can take advantage of this new function. We will be sending out a separate announcement with more specifics about this new function and these skill reset items. Keep an eye on your inbox!
2) We fixed an error for Frederick I’s passive skill “Invasion” at level 4. Once fixed, the description and effects will match. We will be sending out another announcement with more details in the near future.
2. Other Optimizations
1) We have received numerous complaints from Governors about problems such as lag when many troops are on the screen at the same time. As a result, we are adding a new graphics option to the settings menu that should generally improve your gaming experience when a larger number of players are fighting together.
2) We have added an explanation of the chance to forge special talent equipment to the forging system description. Governors should now be able to make better-informed decisions about how to invest their materials. Please note that we have only added a description, and have not made any changes to the chance.
3) Added more commander support skills to “Heroic Anthem” in Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest.
4) You can now view camp information in the “Eve of the Crusade” event of Lost Kingdom: Season of Conquest.
5) You can now view information on Governors who are not part of your alliance by tapping their troops on the map.
6) A special notice has been added for when your troops are being attacked, but are not fighting back.
7) To allow Governors to enjoy a wide variety of city themes, active limited-time themes will not expire when a new theme is used, and can be used again during its duration.
8) Optimized the calculation method for “Imperium Kingdoms”. Troops in the Hall of Heroes will now be returned at the end of the Season of Conquest regardless of whether or not the Governor is online.
9) To ensure Governors’ basic gathering needs are met, we have added a siege unit zone in addition to the hospital, which will allow a number of siege units to be healed without impacting hospital capacity.
10) Added a new “star characters” feature to the character management screen. Governors can now more conveniently manage their multiple characters.
11) In order to make managing member applications easier, the alliance leader and officers can now go to Settings > Notifications > Approval Reports in their profile and set a minimum power level. When applicants meet the set requirements, they will receive a notification message.
12) Added a number of alliance symbols for Governors to choose from.
13) Optimized the kill records and ranking calculation methods to better take into account the tier of troops killed.
14) The “Deceptive Troops” item’s effect up until now has been too simple, and does not sufficiently confuse opponents. With this in mind, we have changed both the effect and description to add more uncertainty. We hope this item’s new design will provide more avenues for strategy going forward.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this game
So I don’t usually write a review but I needed to write one so I love this game I play 2-3 hours a day or all day and my family think it’s weird of me playing for that long and I usually play for 25 minutes each day but I play more than that on this game I have had it for a year now and it’s amazing and I love everything but there are a few things that I don’t like but it’s not a big deal so number 1. When you train your troops it also takes away your wood and food and I really don’t like that but like I said before it’s not a big deal. Number 2. I don’t like how you have to wait a lot on updating your castle like you have to wait at least 30 days or more and went your going to level 11 on your castle you have to wait a day for that like I don’t think you have to wait that long just to upgrade. Number 3. I know for a fact that a lot of people will agree with this and it’s editing your space so I know people like doing that but like once you are done like it won’t let you because you have to finish your lay out let’s just call it like that and it has happened a lot I would really appreciate it if you would fix that. Number 4. I really don’t like how you have to be at level 8 and up to attack I really think you should be at level 7 and up but rather than that I think you should download this game it’s really fun and I love playing it thank you for reading my review have a nice day ❤️
Hey devs and other people viewing this. This is a fun game I’ve met people etc, and there’s very fun things that I love about this game, I’ve maybe have been playing about a 3-4 weeks. But there’s one thing that I absolutely hate and recommend that you get rid of is (immigration) My kingdom that i just started in I’m around 1 mil has been flooded with people from different kingdoms. Yes it brings fun and etc but when three different alliances do it , it messes up a lot of things. A lot of my friends and people I’ve met off this game quit because these alliances decimated new beginning one and other alliances from the same kingdom. Today passes open and only one of the original alliances got a pass. This concept can really ruin a lot of players fun for the game. Especially alliance hopping and etc it just ruins a lot of things for people who are still learning about the game. You should really consider fixing the immigration system and maybe trying something else new or just throw it out the window. Like I mean the second our kingdom opened up to immigration it was taken over. All aside from that this game is decent. It’s fun addicting but you can ruin a lot of people fun by doing that. Or putting newer players into kingdoms that have already started and are almost finished. It’s disappointing honestly how the rewarding system honors cheap play. Good day to you devs I’m not mad and I’ll still play I’m just disappointed.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, thanks for your feedback. For the situation you faced, we suggest you communicate with that alliance. If your alliance members need to through the pass, you can attack and through it, and don't send assist troops in it. Other event rewards or territory-related problems, you also could have a discussion and make a decision. We're constantly improving the game to bring you a better gameplay experience and you are welcome to put forward your opinion. We're glad to hear it. We wish you a nice day! Best wishes! CS- Rachel
Great Game but.....
Honestly probably the most well developed free game I have ever played only thing about it is it is very easy for players to put to win. I’ve been playing the game for about a year or so. So there is a lot to do and plenty of content and events but if your alliance doesn’t have what is known as a whale or two you’re pretty much screwed. So players that appreciate the game and how it has been developed really get screwed over. I understand the need for in game purchases as it is a free to play game but when the whole game is based around a competitive multiplayer world where everyone is racing to get troop tier five anyone who is able to drop hundreds to thousands of dollars on the game are able to dominate the servers and can switch between them. God forbid that one alliance consists of all of the whales in the server that entire server would become unplayable. And for those of you still confused as to what a whale is it’s someone who pays to be months ahead of everyone else so that way they can essentially one hit you or dominate the world without fear. If the developers would just slowly but surely shift the purchases to purely cosmetic the game would be 100x better. Or even make the vip system account based as opposed to character based. Understand the game is very dynamic and ever changing just be wary of the pay to win system
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 987 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Limited $2.99
- Daily Limited $0.99
- Daily Limited $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.