11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. New Valentines events: "Sweet Valentine's" (Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
Valentine's Day is almost here, and we've prepared plenty of exciting holiday events for you!
Some of the events are as follows:
- Moments of Love: Unforgettable moments of love. Complete quests to earn abundant rewards!
- Rising in Love: Get Love Letters by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the "Vow of Roses" event.
- Vow of Roses: Send Love Letters and level up Vow of Roses for the alliance. Get Teddy Bears, Roses and so much more!
- Gift Showers: Use Teddy Bears and Roses to exchange for gifts.
- Race Against Time: Kill barbarians and prove your mettle!
Get ready for an all new event: "Gifts of Affection". You get to send presents to other Governors!
2. Shadow Legion Improvements
Based on feedback, a lot of Governors found the process of unlocking difficulty levels for the Shadow Legion a bit complex, in addition to being unable to view the Battle Log after the invasion. We made more improvements to the Shadow Legion event:
1) Adjusted the difficulty levels and skills of the Shadow Legion, and increased the strength of elite Shadow Legions.
2) Alliance leaders and Governors can set the challenge difficulty for the alliance before the start of an invasion. Once an alliance completes the current difficulty level, a higher difficulty level will be automatically unlocked for the next event. Governors will no longer need to defeat Dark Fortresses to unlock difficulties.
3) Removed individual rank rewards and rank rewards. Added alliance rank rewards and rank rewards.
4) Adjusted the Points required for individuals and alliances to earn event rewards.
5) Shortened the time gap between waves of Shadow Legion. Governors will now be at a higher risk of being surrounded and attacked by Shadow Legion.
6) After the invasion ends, alliance members can continue to view the Battle Log.
3. "Ceroli Assault" Improvements
Based on Governor feedback, the preparation time for this event was a tad long, and the difficulty of bosses did not properly match their rewards. We made the following improvements to "Ceroli Assault":
1) Increased the minimum Power requirement for the events with high difficulties.
2) Further balanced the difficulty of Bosses and their rewards.
3) The Preparing Time has been reduced by 30 seconds, now you don't have to wait as long.
And that's not all, bosses will possess brand new skill effects during Valentine's.
4. Other optimizations
1) All barbarians garrisoned inside Holy Sites and the Lost Temple have become stronger.
2) Some equipment can now be manually Recycled directly inside the inventory.
3) Increased the maximum VIP level to 17.
4) The Governor character management panel will now sort by Power, this should make it easier for Governors to find characters.
5) Added a notification for when Hospital Capacity is almost at full. Now Governors will have a better idea of the status of their Hospital Capacity, and hopefully be able to prevent troop deaths in advance.
6) During the Ark of Osiris, troops will hold position after a battle, they will not automatically return to City.
7) Updated the game FAQ for Governors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is very fun and addicting. Once you start and begin to learn the features you get hooked dont want to stop playing. The game has a very basic and simple concept but it works. Simple can be amazing if used in the right way. In this game simple is the way and the gameplay is very well thought out and planned. Also might I add the community is very nice and open to newcomers. Only one issue I see with the game in its current state. Those who pay to win can start off on a new account and hit 1 million power in a day or 2 time. While normal players, 1 million power could take over 30 real time days. Its very discouraging for newcomers to see how far people are already ahead from the start of a new server. There only hope is to be able to live under them and they want become aggressive towards them. I understand from the creators point of view that they use resource packs and whatever else you can purchase to make money and continue upgrading the game and paying their employees. Only way I can think of a solution is maybe every once and a while have a new server that you cannot purchase items on. A server that is just straight grinding. I am not saying only have these servers that would ruin the game for the people who do pay real life currency in game. But every month or so a server will launch that purchasing items is disabled. Just a thought, besides that love the game.
The game is fun... but
I enjoy playing this game, especially in the beginning. However there is an increasing problem with tight knit high spending alliances bullying the players that can’t or won’t spend a load of money in order to keep up. I believe that a few things may cut down on the abuses. First, limit teleports between kingdoms to only players under 25k power. Never should a more powerful player be allowed to terrorize beginners on a new server with such an advantage. Next, limit alliance size to less than 50. By limiting alliance size to a smaller number it allows a broader balance of power across a kingdom. Strategy and diplomacy become more important than brute force. Last two suggestions are to limit teleports within a kingdom to once every, say, 24 hours, and eliminate the use of a shield for at least 4 hours after attacking another player. These two together would keep high power players from jumping in, attacking a weaker opponent, and jumping away with no fear of retaliation... something that gives too much advantage to the high spenders. Yes, I understand the game needs the players that spend, but consider how many potential spenders get driven away because the high spenders have too much advantage. I for one would consider spending more if I didn’t feel that it would be a lost cause because someone else spent considerable more.
Could be a great game but too much p2w
Addendum: I am dropping my rating another star. Seems the devs made some error in rewards during Osiris and gave out more coins then they intended. They took back items purchased or unused coins so many of us now have negative stars/statues/keys. It’s a shame that this company chose to punish their customers for their mistake. I will most likely quit the game because of this; I’m just too discouraged by the setback and disregard of the company for their players.
I have been playing several hours a day, every day, for 8 months and, with about $75 invested, am CH25 but still only at 22mil power on this account. Significant , but not really that competitive over all. I am being held back by the need for gems that require real money to make any significant difference. Meanwhile, as others note, there are players who spend thousands of dollars and therefore have the ability, and sometimes the temperament, to flatten any in their way. I had quit an earlier game because of one such player and have had 3 teammates quit just this week in current kingdom because of this. Some of the events, like mighty governor, are always won by the high dollar p2w. It is no longer competitive nor fun so I no longer even try to earn a spot; I just cower in my city during KE. There needs to be a threshold for the p2w folks. For example, once you spend over, say, $500 or reach 50 million power, you must migrate to kingdoms set aside for those players.
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, after the activity was abnormal, some players obtained a large amount of illegal Osiris coins and used them to exchange the props. In order to maintain fairness in the game, we decided to recycle. we will work harder to optimize the game and bring a better game experience to the players. Thank you for your understanding.
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 827.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gem Pack $0.99
- 250 Gem Pack $1.99
- 650 Gem Pack $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.