Conquer the galaxy in this simple yet difficult every-move-matters turn based space strategy game. Discover, unite, and conquer 10 planets in a far off realm of space, panning across the giant Star Map. Manage your ships, send them into battle or deploy spy satellites for espionage against your opponent. Discover new homewards or expose enemy territory to your calculated advantage. Organize your forces and strengthen positions from your occupied planet within 3 moves in a single player campaign against an enemy AI opponent.
Star Map Mode:
- Send Ships: Assign units into battle for war or use them to discover new worlds. Each new move is a gamble.
- Create and Send Satellites: To spy on enemy planets, prep for war, or discover if a world is neutral for the taking while avoiding losses.
- Fortify Planets: Reinforce your allies by sending ships from one planet to another, building up your forces before battle.
- Each planet has a production value that determines a fresh supply of new ships at the end of every round. Take command with careful planning,
- Play at your own place,
- Dominate through military might and strategic planning or take advantage of fast the twitch action in zero gravity battle mode.
- Quick action button mashing heals up to 10 ships at a time during runtime battle with the opportunity for players to beat impossible odds or risk getting wiped out by overzealous enemy AI.
- Shock enemies with EMP: Disable enemy shields for a faster win in odds against enemy forces after any unit reaches level 8.
- Auto-Level up Ships: During war, manage ships by healing them after shield depletion to survive long enough to increase ship damage and hit points with every level increment per kill.
- Physics Based Battle: Watch as ships fly and attack one another in space using physics simulated zero gravity. Every laser colliding is a true hit against unit forces. Watches units displace with the force of shockwaves from every explosion.
Single Player Campaign.
Dominate, survive, or die trying.
Instructions(and more info): http://monarchgames.net/rsk/
- Game menu side bar added for exit, pause, and soundtrack mute
- New: Booster added during battle extending range
- Major overhaul of ship physics and shooting, smoother behavior
- Cheat code for 130 ships to all player planets. Not telling what it is :)
- Update to Instructions for new booster mechanics
- Minor bugfixes and glitches.
Ratings and Reviews
Not ready for release
The bones of this game are good, but it's not ready for prime time yet. Aside from a quirky bug or lack of clarity here or there, the bigger issue is that you only get one map and one difficulty level. At this point it's a one-play game for $2.99. Instead it should have been released for free as a demo/beta to build interest for a full release later.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. It is a fair criticism and will be taken into serious consideration as we continue to improve and update the game. Your suggestions are at the top of our priority list. Variable maps are slated for release in future updates, variable difficulty was debatable at first but thanks to your review, we'll push it as an official feature in the coming weeks.
Has this game been abandoned by the developer? If so then too bad as it had potential.
Developer Response ,
Not at all! Star Kingdom’s next version, 1.07, is taking a lot longer than expected (by a whole year sadly) and became a complete rewrite of the whole game from scratch but well worth the long wait. More info on the official website will be available soon. Apologies this version has not lived up to its potential but the next update is coming. No release date yet, not until it’s fully tested and stable. Thank you for your review.
Worst money I've spent on a game.
No instructions, no idea what to do. No clue how to win. No, ... everyting else. VERY BAD.
Do not buy!
Developer Response ,
Apologies for your negative experience. Instructions are available on the website: http://monarchgames.net/rsk/
The next update, Version 1.05 will include them. Part of the delay is because we're adding new game modes that's going to push the experience into more fun. We're adding new rules which will make it a heck of a lot better, based on player feedback. But as a result, we're having to revamp instructions as it's being improved and the physics core is being rebuilt from the ground up to handle it. I hope for now the link will help with gameplay but more than anything we're working hard to re-gain your trust and confidence in the game once we get a tutorial level available after the major update in the coming weeks. Your feedback means a lot and don't want to let you down. Again apologies and please give us another chance with the next few upcoming updates.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- alcides betancourt
- 170.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 A.Gabriel Betancourt
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.