Step 1: zzZZzzZZzz
Step 2: #music #alarm do re mi fa so la ti do
Step 3: (^_^)
Step 5: !!!!!!!!!!!! YA TOAST. or mmm bagel if that's your thing. Coffee, someone get me a cup of coffee. Did I miss a step?
(You have to smile to turn it off. A really good smile too. Which it'll save so your friends can laugh at you later. Or you can turn that off, grump. It's healthy, trust us. Laughing and smiling. Both.)
Rise & Shine is here to make crawling out of bed just a little bit easier. Being cheery and stuff lowers stress, ya know? We figure it's a pretty good start if you wake up already smiling. That's the theory anyway! Oh, and for the bed head, there's a full on photo editor to help you clean up your morning mug before you show it to anyone.
Cool Things Rise & Shine does:
• Setup multiple weekly repeating alarms
• Beautiful dynamic interface adjusts to the current time of day where ever you are.
• Bedhead! Rise & Shine can snap morning photos of your bed head to laugh at later. (Can be disabled, only stored locally)
• Full Photo Editor for your bed head photos. (Brought to you by Aviary)
• Use built in alarm library or your own iTunes Music
• Add Vibrate or Strobe to your alarm if you need more push to wake up. (Only active while Rise & Shine is open)
• Dark Room mode intuitively adjusts to any light to recognize your smile (Can also toggle manually)
• Suggests optimal sleep times when setting an alarm to wake up most rested.
Unique music brought to you by Nico Audy-Rowland, member of Trocadero and musician for RvB / Red Vs Blue. Thanks Nico!
Ratings and Reviews
The app has a bunch of great features, especially the calculated wake up times for waking up refreshed. But the app needs just a bit more polishing to be perfect, I had a few stutters here and there.
I love waking up to this alarm clock! My bedhead pictures are hilarious, and I've been in a great mood every morning since I started using it.
Great way to wake up!
Worked just as advertised. When you're done smiling, you're ready to face the day. Great app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.