Risk is the undisputed leader in risk management and derivatives intelligence. It brings you cutting-edge reporting and incisive analysis of the latest issues so you're always one step ahead. Risk covers all the issues that matter to risk managers, derivatives dealers, corporate hedgers and institutional investors through an extensive information resource updated daily online.
Like the highly successful Risk.net website, the Risk.net app will feature live updates throughout the day, but will also give users the ability to view articles offline, save and share favourite stories, and customise the type of content they receive.
The Risk.net app allows corporate licence customers and subscribers to access all content via an interactive app, at a time and place that suits you as well as ensuring you get access to the information as soon as it’s published.
** Subscription terms and conditions
• A three-month subscription costs £899.99. Your iTunes account will be charged when you choose to purchase a subscription.
• At the end of the three-month period, and unless you choose to cancel (see below), the subscription will renew. Your iTunes account will be charged the renewal cost within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
• You may manage your subscription, or cancel this auto renewal, at any time via your iTunes Account settings. However, subscription sales are final. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will cease at the end of the current period - no refunds will be given.
Bringing you new and improved features including dark-mode compatibility.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Jacob Kosoff & Eric Wilbrandt
Great article today by Eric Wilbrandt and Jacob Kosoff when testing models for bias!
- Infopro Digital Services Limited
- 30.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Infopro Digital Risk (IP) Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Risk Monthly $219.99
- Risk.net 3 Month Subscription $999.99
- Risk.net 1 month subscription $999.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.