Apple Watch Screenshots
Starting—and actually sticking with—good daily habits is key to supporting your long-term health. Ritual is here to make the “stick with it” part easy by reminding you to take your vitamins—not just today, not just whenever you feel like it—but every day. Track your streaks, build a healthy habit, and sync to Apple Health to track Ritual vitamin nutrient values alongside food and workout data. Compete with other Ritual users to be the #1 vitamin-taker in your state—or on all of Mother Earth. Whether you’re looking for a little extra push in keeping up with an existing vitamin regimen or starting a new one, Ritual has your back. Consider it your best friend—you know, if your best friend reminded you to do something good for yourself every day.
- Daily reminders help you remember to take your vitamins every day.
- Track your vitamin habit with a simple, single tap—a super satisfying way to check it off your to-do list.
- Sync the nutrients you get from Ritual vitamins to Apple Health—and look at how supplemental nutrition may help fill the gaps in your diet.
- Get tricks and tips for how to build healthy habits from the pros.
- Siri gets smarter about when you take your vitamins and suggests that you take them at your most-tracked times.
- Keep track of your vitamin-taking streak, and challenge yourself to maintain your daily habit for the longest streak ever—life.
- See how your progress stacks up against other Ritual users in your state, and the entire world. Nothing like a little healthy competition, after all.
- Adds support for Essential for Men multivitamins
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app but wish it could do more
Like other reviewers have stated it would be nice to be able log past days. Sometimes I forget to open up the app and log taking my vitamins.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We’ll share this with our team.
Pleasant, simple and elegant. It just works.
I use Apple Watch apps the most when they perform one single function very well. This app is designed to do just that.
The goal of the app is to help you structure and form a habit.
1. Set a reminder. The app will check in with you on your schedule.
2. Easily log your habit with one tap (tracking your habit must be easy for it to stick, and the Apple Watch is the perfect device to accommodate seamless tracking)
3. Once you tap, the app displays a pleasant visual. Did I mention that the UX and design is fantastic.
4. Watch your streak grow.
5. See how your streak compares to a worldwide leaderboard (this helps with motivation and accountability).
This app has earned a place on my watch’s home screen.
It inspires me to be a little bit healthier every day.
Clean & clever reminder for your Apple Watch
I have been beta testing this App for my Apple Watch for several weeks now. It has a clean, crisp design and a simple way to remember to take your vitamins ( or another pill) daily. The interface is intuitive and really works great as a watch complication. It is one of the first apps built only for the Apple Watch and it works & looks great!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.