Crimson or Chaos? Combine card strategies & defend against players worldwide in the most epic PvP tower defense game.
Awaken your strategy skills by playing alongside e-sports players. Combine countless cards into decks to build unique battlefield strategies. Unlock new rivals in a worldwide PvP arena, and battle with friends in this real-time MOBA game.
PvP Arena strategy
● Clash among friends in real-time TD multiplayer game.
● A worldwide battlefield awaits your defense and clash skills.
● Take down and defend towers in real-time mobile gameplay.
● Participate in PvP e-sports style tournaments for rewards.
Lead your Champions
● Display your epic skills & deck strategies in the battlefield.
● Change the tides of battle with real-time PvP gameplay.
● Countless Champions and spells to awaken your MOBA skills.
Create strategies with RIVAL’s Ability System
● Upgrade Champion and Spell cards and then clash in PvP.
● Build new strategy decks with card upgrades and strengthen your towers.
● Awaken your Spells and Champions to unleash their skills.
Play and chat with RIVAL Guilds
● Clash with your friends and RIVALs within your global guild arenas.
Build the ultimate RIVAL team
● Mastermind new PvP strategies against fellow RIVALs.
● Play new MOBA skills to defeat any tower defense strategy.
Create or join RIVAL guilds worldwide
● Unlock tomes, badges, and other exclusive content with your guild members.
Obtain rewards with RIVAL quests
● Complete quests to unlock unique tomes and gather resources.
Attack, Defend, Protect your towers. See you in the arena, RIVAL.
---Follow us for up to date RIVAL news---
Questions or concerns? Need help with any issues?
Please e-mail us at email@example.com with details.
► Server upgrades
► Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Truly a fantastic game. Same idea as Clash Royale, just done better in my opinion. Right now it is very easy to climb to around rank 16-17 (gold) then you start to really face other players. This game needs more players, the team behind this game cares so much. I contacted support and they apologized and sent me in game compensation. The creators really care about their players, they work off of the feedback that they get. That is so rare in today’s video game economy, every company is out there to make money, which I’m not saying RIVAL isn’t, but they at least give a good exchange. You can pay for tomes and rubies, but you definitely don’t have to. I have made it really far and I have an amazing deck and I’ve only spent 5 dollars. 5 bucks for this fun of a game vs 60 for something like Anthem where the creators gave up, totally worth it. I’m not a huge mobile gamer, but I definitely play 30-40 rounds of RIVAL every day. Keep up the good work, and anyone who hasn’t played this game, needs to play this game, ASAP.
I’ve played many mobile games and most have disappointed me in the fact that they require an insane amount of money to stay competitive. I remember I spent about $1000 on one game before and the next season all that money was a waste since they required you to pay again every two weeks. It was ridiculous. This game is NOT one of those. I spent about $150 to $200 during the whole year I played. And that was because I really wanted to support the game with the new skins and company mission. Fast forward today I was able to qualify for the tournament with the $100,000 cash prize. I was flown out, was given a hotel and everything was paid for. If you want to enjoy a fun competitive game or be able to maybe qualify for an esport tournament with cash prizes. This is the first mobile game I have seen do that. I recomendable this game 5/5 stars! See you in the arena!
Pretty and pretty buggy
I have been playing this game for a while now and would love to hate it for its flaws but instead I keep coming back. The games obvious strengths are its gameplay and visuals. It is stunning visually. I am not even exaggerating here, compared to other games in the genre this blows them away. The gameplay and mechanics are also amazing. They took an established and dominated genre and added some very unique twists and fluid and fast paced gameplay to make it almost unique. It is a really buggy game at this point. I believe most of the woes are due to the engine it is built on which causes players to inherit the lag if their opponent, causes the game to get out of sync at times and some other frustrations.
I want to hate it but instead I am always drawn back. If they ever fix the engine and market the game better they have a real hit on their hands.
- Section Studios, Inc.
- 217 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Section Studios, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- $9.99 Package $9.99
- Welcome Offer $4.99
- $4.99 Package $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.