The unofficial app for finding Netflix, HBO, Apple+, Hulu and Amazon: Prime originals and their release dates, quickly and easily.
With so many streaming providers, it's hard to find and keep track of great original shows and movies. But now with Rivr you can merge all the information from all your streaming services into one place or 'river', keep track of your favourites and discover new ones, never miss an episode.
Keep track of what you watch by marking episodes and movies as watched, then rate them.
Set reminders for your favourite series release dates and get real time notifications on changes, release dates and new trailers.
- Discover new content by streaming provider or genre;
- Filter by Series, Movies or Documentaries;
- Mark episodes and movies as watched;
- Rate episodes and movies;
- Customised profile and recommendations;
- Season and episode ratings charts;
- Compare ratings;
- Tabbed interface for easy navigating;
- Notification when show is released;
- List of favourite shows, movies;
- Browse and Search for Original Shows/Movies;
- Browse by popular, rating, date, show or movie;
- Watch Trailers;
- Onetime in-app purchase;
- Currently works with Netflix, HBO, Apple+, Hulu and Amazon: Prime. More coming soon.
Metadata, artwork and images are provided by TMDb, which is a community maintained movie database.
Made in New Zealand
Icons provided by icons8.com
Disclaimer: This app is can NOT stream or connect to any streaming providers, and is ONLY an informational tool, using publicly available information, to help you keep track of all your favourite content.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not all neflix shows are here
So I was using the app and tried searching for riverdale which is one of the most popular shows on Netflix, but it wasn’t there. So then I tried searching for greys anatomy, but that also wasn’t there. And I also tried the vampire diaries AND THAT ALSO wasn’t there. Pleaseeeeeeeeee Fix this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.