Audio book of Riyadh us-Salihin; English translation. This app is the audio of the Riyadh us-Salihin.
Riyadh us-Salihin (English: The Gardens of the Righteous), is a compilation of verses from the Qur'an and hadith by Al-Nawawi. It contains a total of 1905 hadith divided across 372 chapters, many of which are introduced by verses of the Quran.
The book is organized into sections each representing a subject matter such as listed hereafter:
- The Book of Miscellany
- The Book of Good Manners,
- The Book about the Etiquette of Eating
- The Book of Dress
- The Book of the Etiquette of Sleeping, Lying and Sitting..etc
- The Book of Greetings
- The Book of Visiting the Sick
- The Book of Etiquette of Travelling
- The Book of Virtues
- The Book of I'tikaf
- The Book of Hajj
- The Book of Jihad
- The Book of Knowledge
- The Book of Praise and Gratitude to Allah
- The Book of Supplicating Allah to Exalt the Mention of Allah's Messenger
- The Book of the Remembrance of Allah
- The Book of Du'a (Supplications)
- The Book of the Prohibited actions
- The Book of Miscellaneous ahadith of Significant Values
- The Book of (asking) Forgiveness
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t thank enough to people who developed this app and the audio book. The audio book is done in high quality, the app works smoothly. I recommend putting it together as an audio book in Audible as well, so other people can easily find it. Let me know if there are more audio books like this. May Allah reward you all in your efforts.
This is probably the most ingenious app I've ever seen in regards to the deen! You can listen to ahadith anytime while working, walking or anything else. May Allaah bless your efforts and guide you and purify your intentions.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.