Like No Other App® software for patient-authorized healthcare data management
SmartPHR® software for patient-authorized of patient medical information.
Why to Use an RK360 Cloud Health Record App
1. Use the RK360 Cloud Health Record App to create two-factor authenticated (2FA) RK360™ Cloud Health
Records for yourself and up to four family members, whose healthcare you manage as HIPAA personal
representative. Your Record is free, the cost is $5/month for up to four more Records. Family members may
download the App to their mobile devices to access their Records during healthcare visits.
2. Use the RK360 Cloud Health Record App to worry less about unauthorized breaches, which the
RedKangaroo Platform automatically detects, blocks and audits in your App.
3. Use the RK360 App to prepare for remote and onsite visits with familiar providers (so you don’t have to
repeat the same information), with unfamiliar healthcare providers (to quickly supply trustworthy information
from other past providers), or when providers’ electronic records are locked by ransomware. Build trust with
providers who know that data they, or others, uploaded to RK360 Cloud Records cannot be deleted or altered.
4. Use the RK360 App to send pre- and post-visit certified HIPAA authorizations, so you, and those you care
for, can exercise information exchange rights without frustrating logins to patient portals and calls to record
rooms. Grow RK360 Cloud Records each time providers upload results of telehealth and in-person visits.
5. Use the RK360 App to match with healthcare providers who have U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
(CMS) National Provider Identifiers by location, specialty, and health insurance for telehealth and onsite visits.
6. Use the RK360 App to contact providers (by fax or email per provider preferences) with pre-visit messages
including HIPAA PHI disclosure authorizations and secure time-limited links to ID, health insurance cards, and
health status data such as allergies, medications and immunizations. Providers may reply via secure text links:
(a) Call 911 immediately; (b) Call this phone to schedule a visit; (c) Follow these recommendations.
7. Use the RK360 App after in-person or telehealth visits with providers to send post-visit requests for upload
of results such as care plans and x-rays together with HIPAA record access request authorizations.
8. Use the RK360 App, if you have an iPhone, to continuously start (and stop) data import from providers
connected to Apple Health including LabCorp, Medicare, QuestDiagnostics, and Veterans Administration (VA).
9. Use the RK360 App at onsite visits so providers can point mobile device cameras at the QR code on the
App for immediate access to contents of RK360 Cloud Records, your own or those you manage for others.
10. Use the RK360 App to export Record contents and delete Records from our servers, exercising the "right
to be forgotten" per the California Consumer Privacy Act and the EU General Data Protection Act.
Consumer add health data and documents to patients' two-factor authenticated RK360 Cloud Health Records for:
- Clinical Vitals
- Immunizations (including COVID-19)
- Lab Results (including COVID-19)
- Symptoms (including COVID-19)
Consumers search a nationwide RK360 Provider Directory of NPI-registered professionals by specialty, location, and insurance.
Consumers send secure consultation and data sharing requests including HIPAA authorizations to selected professionals.
Ratings and Reviews
Best healthcare app for family caregivers!
Use this RK360 app as I do to give each doctor, nurse and therapist secure access to patient information they need and trust when recommending error free, personalized care plans for my family. I use Red Kangaroo to Coordinate care across healthcare provider silos, so everyone is on the same page, and I’m no longer a data mule.
Really cool! I quite enjoy the app and visuals. Kangaroos are so cute! I really like having doctor’s contact information all in one place. It makes it very helpful to reach them when I have questions. I also like being able to keep my immunization records on the app, makes it easy to update my school’s health center.
Great Healthcare App
I love being able to search for and contact providers in my area, and the ability to keep all my healthcare records in one place for convenience. I look forward to future developments and progress with this app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Prosocial Applications, Inc.
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- SmartPHR®, Like No Other App® ©2014-2021 Prosocial Applications, Inc. | All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Fax Sending $1.99
- Fax Sending $2.99
- Manage multiple RK360 Records $4.99
- Fax Sending $1.99
- Monthly Subscription $12.99
- Pack of 5 faxes $9.99