RM-1 Wave Modulator
RM-1 is a multi purpose audio effect designed around various types of modulation.
Featuring a built-in carrier oscillator, multimode filter, envelope follower and low frequency oscillator, RM-1 creates new sounds by combining carrier waveform and the audio input in different ways.
Types of modulation:
- Ring Modulation (virtual analog)
- Ring Modulation (digital)
- Amplitude Modulation
- Phase Modulation (DX-style FM)
- Frequency Modulation (linear)
- Built-in carrier oscillator with variable wave-shape (sine->square)
- Built-in multimode Filter (LP, HP, BP)
- Built-in Envelope Follower and LFO
- Standalone (MIC, USB audio)
- IAA / Audiobus
- AUv3 Plugin
- Added an option to gate the audio output either via MIDI or the Envelope Follower
- Added an option to bypass the internal oscillator and use Left and Right input channels for Carrier and Modulator
- Fixed Input Volume control which did not work previously
- Minor Visual tweaks
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Ring Modulator App in Existence!
I’ve been looking for a perfect ring modulator app for well over a year, and my dad came across this app recently. This app is absolutely perfect in every way and it is so relieving to have an app that accomplishes as much as some high end guitar gear! (I’d also like to mention the real reason why I bought this app, I needed it to make voices for a Dalek from Doctor Who, and it absolutely delivers!) I couldn’t be more pleased with this app, it is well worth everything and you won’t be disappointed if you’ve been looking for a Ring Modulator! A+++
Everything I could want for this variety of app
This app has a great, well laid out GUI, sounds great, and explains it functions in a clear, accessible way. In the time I spent with it, I’ve found that everything functions as it should. It’s even an audio unit, which is a must for me! 5 stars. Thanks for bringing a ring modulator to the iOS music making environment.
Way cooler than normal
This effect suite is more intricate and amazing than most other ring mods for sure. The filters are ace and this thing rocks on bass, just need some creativity and experimenting and the results can be sweet yet nuts.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.