RMN is a multi-dimensional signal processing application capable of handling uniformly sampled signals in an arbitrary number of dimensions. Provides a number of signal processing operations on real, complex, or multi-channel signals, such as Fourier Transform, apodization, data filling, interactive phase corrections, complex conjugate, 2D affine (translate, shear, rotate, scale) transformations. Signals can be added, subtracted, or multiplied. Two-dimensional signals can be displayed as intensity, contour, or stacked plots.
RMN imports most NMR datasets from Bruker, Tecmag, JEOL, Spinsight, Varian/Agilent, and JCAMP (XYDATA only). Additionally, RMN imports image formats jpg and png, and audio format wav.
- Core Scientific Dataset Model open file format adopted. File is now saved as a package. Control click to see package contents. Inside are the dependent variable data files and the .csdfe json file with parameters.
- Export to csdf file format.
- Support for older [.spc files](https://www3.epa.gov/ttn/emc/ftir/data.html)
- Copy and paste support added for dataset, dependent variable, component, and horizontal, vertical, and depth cross sections. Under File is New from Clipboard. Also, cross-sections can be copied and pasted using cursor location.
- The Trim command has been added as a complement to the Fill command.
- Interactive panning of view added. Also, hold shift key for interactive zooming.
- Scroll wheel adjusts response upper limit.
- New blank document feature added
- Moment analysis of 1D signal feature added.
- Major update to Core Scientific Dataset Model
- The reverse flag has been moved from Dimension to Plot parameters. A axis reverse flag of true simply plots the dataset backwards along the axis. It not longer has any effect on the coordinates generated by a Dimension object.
- Improved support for JCAMP import
- Faster interactive phasing
- Fourier transform now scaled by increment, so integrated area remains constant with data fill.
- many bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Application won’t load
I just tried installing the app on my Mac Pro, running OS 10.11. The app won’t load though. Everytime I attemp to launch, I receive the following prompt "RMN 2.0 cannot be opened because of a problem."
A blast from the past!
Nice to see that RMN is finally back again. I’ve been using this app to process NMR data on the mac since the 1990s! This new version rocks! Warning! This app is not for casual users. It’s meant for real scientists who need to process time domain signals into the frequency domain. If you don’t understand what a Fourier transform is, don’t buy this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PhySy Ltd
- 6.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- © PhySy Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.